Discussion: Sen. Tom Cotton: At Least Indiana Doesn't 'Hang You For The Crime Of Being Gay'

Discussion for article #234960

Unless you commit the crime of being black, too.

20 Likes

the crime of being gay.

Is there a flush handle on the Senate?

22 Likes

I think the asshole-magnitude meter would break on Cotton. Maybe that needs to be considered a crime too.

22 Likes

Cotton’s argument is sophomoric. My dad taught me just how stupid it is when as a teenager, I tried to argue that I should get credit for all the times I drove his car without wrecking it.

28 Likes

In Iran, they hang you for the crime of being gay.

Perhaps you should send them a letter?

48 Likes

20 Likes

Methinks Tom is a little too obsessed with gayness

5 Likes

This guy needs to be analed so bad.

Iran blah blah blah…Iran blah blah blah…Iran blah blah blah…

“They’re currently imprisoning an American preacher for spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ in Iran,” he continued. "We should focus on the most important priorities that our country faces right now,” he said.

4 Likes

Changing the subject is the last refuge of the scoundrel.

9 Likes

When it gets warmer Tom can sit on the steps of the Senate and mouth breathe while playing his banjo barefoot…

3 Likes

Comparing your state to Iran just means that Louisiana, South Carolina and Mississippi have got you beat.

http://www.globalchange.umich.edu/globalchange2/current/workspace/Sect007/s7g3/images/Imp/Race-to-the-Bottom.jpg

8 Likes

So, by that logic, if another country treats gays even worse than Iran, say by torchering them before killing them, than by comparison gays are better off in Iran. What a frickin dolt. How the hell is it that people support idiots like Tom Cotton.

11 Likes

Actually, he should be grateful because in Iran they hang people who commit sedition as he and his 46 buddies did when they sent that letter to Iran!

This fool, Cotton, has been a U.S. Senator for less than 3 months as of today. I bet a considerable number of Arkansans wish they had voted for the other guy by now.

23 Likes

There’s that. Arkansas>ISIS. Yeah! Glad to hear Arkansas apparently has a floor

7 Likes

cough Matthew Shepard cough

17 Likes

In China, the Duggars’ (Arkansas natives) would be imprisoned for using her vajayjay as a clown car. When does Cotton go after Walmart for importing so much Chinese shit?

10 Likes

Too bad you aren’t a teenager now. Allstate would send you a Safe Driver Bonus Check.

6 Likes

Well okay Tom. My number one priority is getting you out of Congress and I think that is vitally important for the safety of my country.

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available