Discussion: ‘Scumbags’: Conservative Super-Lawyer Blasts Schiff, Media Over NRA-Russia Story

Good lord. Over the top. She must be terrified of something so sinister in the NRA that this is her only way of crying for help.

2 Likes
   " trnc:         
      So, if I understand correctly, she can say with 100% 

certainty that the organization she left 6 years ago and has allegedly had zero involvement with since is not doing something."

Hilarious.

1 Like

A former lawyer for the National Rifle Association says she’s “totally outraged” over a report that she expressed concerns about the gun group’s ties to Russia and possible use of Russian money to help Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign

The way I read this is that she’s outraged that anyone would think she’d expressed concern about the ties. So apparently those ties don’t worry her.

3 Likes

Someone, quick, send her a mirror, she clearly doesn’t know what a scumbag looks like.
Ahem…“I have not been involved with NRA since 2012 when my board term expired, there is ZERO chance that NRA was involved in any way.”
So if you have not been involved there is ZERO chance that you would have ANY knowledge of the subject, right?

As for mentioning your name, LOL, Cleta is a traitor to this nation. How’s that?

Just leave the grammar out of it.

4 Likes

FARGIN WAR!

(corksucking bastages!)

4 Likes

Here’s another one I’d like to see explained.

1 Like

“Super” is a relative term. Any JD degree from Oklahoma is just super! If you’re from Oklahoma.

As they say in Kansas, their trees lean south for a reason.

Now how is she not Trump’s lawyer?? Seems like a match made in Heaven…or somewhere lower.

1 Like

"Fuckety fucky, her grammar is!

4 Likes

Love it when scumbags start name calling!

Oh, for Fuck’s sake.

Phuket.

3 Likes

Cleta, dearest… you are blipping on the Mueller radar.

1 Like

It’s used when you realize the feebleness of your target’s wits.

3 Likes

And yet PP money all goes to abortions, and any money received from the federal government goes towards abortion, and don’t forget fungible. May we audit your books NRA just to make sure?

6 Likes

The auditory frequency of canine vocalizations are proportionate to their criminal culpability.

3 Likes

Guilty, hang her upside down next to Bannon…

So I guess this means she does believe the Russians are behind the NRA

1 Like

She works in the same universe as the purveyor of multiple bankruptcies who thinks he has economic knowledge and leadership skills.

2 Likes

I was just wondering the other day what he and Jared have been up to lately. Then I realized that at least one of them is up to his ears in trouble, and decided I’d like to believe it’s true of both of them. They look like a couple of guys who’d hang out together.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available