Discussion: ‘Scumbags’: Conservative Super-Lawyer Blasts Schiff, Media Over NRA-Russia Story

Let’s just say 3-7 consecutive days, every 28-32 days.

My Mom.

2 Likes

it’s good to have you back Vh

“The story is the lying by Schiff and the Dems. That’s the story. The only story.”

“This story has been updated.”

Lolz. Nice segue into the not the only story other stories. Well played.

That’s awesome!

I was convinced before her screed that the allegations against the NRA were true, this just removes any doubt.

good catch.

Not even this man? https://oklahomahof.com/member-archives/c/colbert-tom-2017

That’s the way I figure it, too. And you get to use the word “fucking” once as an adjective and once as an adverb in the same sentence!

2 Likes

Yes, and picked up her BS in Loudmouth Bluster under the tutelage of that former Governor of New Jersey and that former Mayor of NYC

1 Like

She has not been connected to them since 2012?

Start the investigation in 2012. She saw something and valuing her law license and freedom she bailed. She sounds like a F**KING liar.

1 Like

maybe factual, and does represent an additional angle, but does not address any of the questions posed though

Ammosexuals only recognize one amendment. The 2nd.

It’s from a movie whose name I can’t remember.

She should face consequences for this kind of slander.

I remember a case in Maine, in state elections, or a referendum, I think, where a young Democrat “followed the money” spent by the state & local NRA branches. I don’t remember details; apparently, there were discrepancies between what was spent and the number of members or the filings submitted by the Maine NRA. It turned out that the national NRA had simply transferred money directly to the state’s branch, in a manner that was illegal under Maine laws. I can’t find it now, but maybe somebody can. The case would certainly refute her claim that the NRA is very careful about how it spends money.

2 Likes

Uses all the best words…

Is this what you were thinking about or is there an additional one?

The situation is similar at the state level. The NRA had to dissolve its Rhode Island PAC after activist Sam Bell discovered it took illegal contributions from the NRA’s federal PAC. Ditto for Connecticut, where the NRA was caught using its federal political action committee to fund contributions to state-level candidates, a violation of state law.

For – at a minimum – sloppiness at the Federal level as of 2015:

Her second point is clearly false.

1 Like

Line from “Johhny Dangerously” --one character is perennially angry mobster with poor command of English.

1 Like

Can definitely see how that applies to our current circumstances! :smile:

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available