Discussion: Schlapp: Dems Raising Kavanaugh Allegations Now 'Incredibly Disturbing'

While I can’t stand her or her husband, she is Cuban and Mercedes has been a woman’s name in Spanish speaking countries for centuries.

2 Likes

Yes, delaying a confirmation hearing by a week or two is totally over the line.

16 Likes

I might go commit some crimes just to try the “well, how convenient!” defense in court. It’s a good gambit that works with anything

4 Likes

Plus she’s married to Koch toady Matt Schlapp.

Hard to say if that would suck more than it is disturbing.

3 Likes

What is disturbing is the effort to conceal the 100k documents requested…until that happens we are dealing with an obvious cover up effort to shield the candidates public record

14 Likes

I don’t recall any Republicans being outraged at the Franken allegations.

14 Likes

GOPers are like a house full of kids being told on Christmas Eve that Christmas Day has been moved to January 7th. It’s literally the end of life as they know it. A catastrophe. A rank injustice and cruelty.

4 Likes

yeah, Yeti gonna be the word of the week.

which one is the pukey emoticon?

1 Like

I am GLAD that LIBTard TPM is NOT ruNNING a story ON TRUMP’s yeti PUBES and MARIO Kart MUSHROOM penis HEAD. VERY CLASSY OF TPM!!!

5 Likes

Republicans already had that information for a long time but wanted to sweep it under the rug. How do u think they managed to track down 65 women in less than a day to sign a letter of support.
So take your fake outrage and stuff it. You Republican women are even more repulsive than Republican men.

12 Likes

Incredibly disturbing was delaying consideration of Obama’s nomination to the Supreme Court. This is just normal GOP play at concealing the patriarchy of their (usually) private behavior.

6 Likes

Eustace bags another one! I should be so lucky come deer season.

5 Likes

There is little that Democrats can do that rises to the level of hypocrisy and cynicism exhibited by Senate GOoPers with regard to Merrick Garland.

8 Likes

Because no one has ever accused a member of Congress, a President, a Judge, or anyone who seeks such a position of sexual misconduct.

3 Likes

That specific poster almost exclusively does parody. He’s mocking the sort of deranged comments you’d find on a right wing website.

3 Likes

Easy on that. My Great-Aunt Mercedes was a complete bad-ass.
Enlisted in the WACs in 1942, posted to Europe, Retired as a Major, having served all over the globe.
Drove a 66 Mustang for years.
Drank Manhattans like a Battalion of Marines and daily smoked 2 packs of Vantage cigarettes, lived to 81.

9 Likes

$500 says if a SCOTUS vacancy occurs in Trump’s final year of office, and Republicans have a majority in the Senate, Trump nominates a replacement, they get hearings, and they get confirmed.

3 Likes

Mercedes? Oy vey. Something about that freekin name being used as a first name shuts my brain down. I can’t hear her or read her quotes…just blank spots on the web page…

“Protecting confidentiality” is obviously a bogus excuse. Like, with this reasoning, I suppose the Dems would claim that they’d never release classified information in an ongoing counterintelligence investigation merely because it would be very helpful to Putin and might get some of our Russian assents killed. Puh-leese!

1 Like

You just wait one damned minute there, buddy…

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available