Discussion: Scarborough: Trump Is The President Of The White Nationalist Movement

Trump is Joe’s President. It’s hard to find a television personality who gave Trump a helping hand more than Scarborough.

18 Likes

It’s this stuff that pisses me off most. I can put up with his verbal diarrhea but those kinds of things will be doing lasting damage to us for a long time.

5 Likes

I’m fuzzy on the exact wording of that old phrase but “Joe, you’re late to the dance.”

3 Likes

Well then joe it’s a good thing no center-right media figures helped give an enormous platform to this dangerous fellow.

Ahem.

7 Likes

What did Scarborough see or hear from Trump that made him a Trump cheerleader? I’m guessing ratings. Who did he imagine Trump was? I would love to hear Scarborough’s explanation for his change of mind.

5 Likes

And, I think, with this article below, we can officially say that Faux News has officially earned being referred to as his white nationalist propaganda machine:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/16/california-is-no-1-haven-for-hate-groups-report-says.html

I mean, the attempt to use meaningless data to not just push the “liberals are the real racists” and stoke the geographic cultural resentment as if “liberal AREAS are where the real haters are” is so utterly blatant that there can no longer be any argument about Faux News deliberate role in pushing white nationalist racism. This article says it all. It’s not a per capita measure, it takes no look at the size of membership or the size of the state populations, etc., just conveniently pushes a non-meaningful measure, i.e., counting the raw number of hate groups, as a way of showing that “it’s not conservatives, it’s liberals” and “it’s not the south and midwest, it’s the east and west coast.” FUCKING. ABSURD.

10 Likes

Unfortunately most of the media gave him the attention he craved, One wonders if no one had shown up to his “announcement” in Trump Tower, which is what would be normal if someone who has never even run for school board announces for President, what Trump would be doing today. And then, to see on every network, Trump rally countdown clocks. Where were those for any other candidate of either party? This asshat is entirely a media creation. Joe is not alone in that, unfortunately.

3 Likes

Yup. He was cheerleading for The Vulgar Talking Yam all throughout the campaign and the election. Joe only turned on the president* when he started tweeting nasty things about his girlfriend. No points for you!

1 Like

Person before party before country. That’s ol’ Joe’s motto.

1 Like

Gosh. Who could have predicted.

2 Likes

And you sucked his white nationalist dick for months, you hypocritical intern-killing motherfucker.
Donald Trump is now what he has always been all of his life, and you helped put him on his throne.
Go fuck yourself, Joe Scarborough. You’re not talking your way out of this one.

2 Likes

Gee, who would ever guessed that the largest state in the country with the largest population and the largest economy would have the largest population of a certain group of people?
I bet they also have the largest concentration of anti-Nazis, anti-Klansmen, pro-gay, pro-abortion rights, pro-immigrant, and other groups too.
Man, FoxNews is really sweating this one. Like when Chicken-Pot-Pie-Boy Tucker Carlson put up a graphic during his show saying that the Aztecs and Plato owned slaves. Well, fuck, Tucker Boy, I didn’t see Plato go on national TV and rim a bunch of white supremacists, and I haven’t seen too many Aztecs marching in White Pride parades lately.
Jerry Hall must be popping nitroglycerine capsules into Rupert Murdoch’s mouth by the fistful.

5 Likes

People watch this show. Bread and butter people, while they get ready for work and help their kids dress for school. This is good, and I say good on Scarborough for it.

3 Likes

If this wasn’t so incredibly hilarious it would be so incredibly sad:

Trump’s former lawyer actually thinks posting pics on his Twitter account of him with black people definitively proves he’s not a racist.
“See, some of my best friends are crack whores and gangbangers!”, beamed Mr. Cohen, with his Trumpian smile.

1 Like

They’re Nazi appeasers – the whole deplorable lot.

4 Likes

It’s a deliberate misrepresentation of the data. Yes they have the highest number of groups and you’d think that would be logical in that they have the largest population. But per capita, SPLC ranks Montana number 1.

http://247wallst.com/special-report/2017/02/17/10-states-with-the-most-hate-groups-2/4/

Don’t know about the overall newsworthiness of the site, but the info they use was obtained through an interview with the SPLC, and seemed properly sourced.

2 Likes

Ha…speaking of the Bowtied Buttboy, I just watched some jackass on his show engage in a lengthy explanation that tearing down statues and digging up graves and plowing over cemeteries and other such iconoclast behavior is “endemic to the left”. They then went on to compare a bunch of students angry about ongoing racism and the recent rise of white nationalism to Mao and the Taliban.

I shit you not.

Edit: Oh, and I almost forgot…it’s now a “thing” that “Soros funds both the alt-right and the alt-left.”

2 Likes

No, we don’t have to “figure out why he did it.” We already know why he did it. What he have to do about it is give Democrats a majority in Congress in 2018. None of the outrage about this matters if Republicans continue to hold a majority. The Republican agenda and Trump’s rubber stamp for taking away healthcare from millions, for yanking voter registration from millions of legitimate voters and for transferring trillions in wealth upward will go forward if Donald Trump Leader of the Republican Party continues to have a Congressional majority behind him.

1 Like

You’re surprised?

They really do think they have everyone fooled when they come up with shit like this.

Yes they do. And they do have a lot of people fooled, so they just keep replaying the same olden goldie hits over and over. It’s so immoral and venal it’s beyond words. Right wing madness sells.

3 Likes

Indeed. But they will fiercely defend their misinformation campaigns. They really do think they have everyone fooled when they come up with shit like this. One of the members of the Faux News KKKomment boards brain trust actually got so mad at me when I asked him if 5 groups of 3 is worse than 1 group of 3,000 that he followed me through the thread ranting at me whenever I posted haha

I suppose we shouldn’t be surprised though…they are METHbillies, not MATHbillies after all…

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available