Discussion: Say It Ain't So, Gorka! Controversial Trump Adviser Reportedly On The Way Out

Ever notice how there are only two types of Trump photos? Either standing or sitting with one or two other people, with Trump at the center, or Trump surrounded by big groups of people, all carefully arranged with him sitting in the center, with the same idiot smile on his face.

The official White House photographer must hate his life.

2 Likes

You saw it–"insists on being called ‘Doctor’ "–always a red flag.

4 Likes

This dumb pun never gets old for me. I laugh every time I read it or write it myself.

3 Likes

“Drinking coffee and watching Fox News? Too bad Trump’s already doing that job.”

As the English would say, Gorka is now “Surplus to Requirements.”

2 Likes

:joy_cat:

Hey! Give Gorka a break. Someone needs to drink the White House cafeteria coffee and offer live hits to Fox. It’s a shit job, but somebody’s gotta do it.

1 Like

That would be a richly deserved reward for his, uh, “service.”

1 Like

Gorka leads the morning rendition of the Horst Wessel Lied.

4 Likes

Heil, irasdad! Terrible punning, but I think you win the internet.

3 Likes

“The official White House photographer must hate his life.”

Yes. He/she is a sad contrast with Obama’s photographer.

3 Likes

That’s awesome.

1 Like

If the Trump organisation didn’t stiff the hackers, that would also be major news.

7 Likes

Didn’t know the jury had ruled. Talk about warm-fuzzies wrapped in schadenfruede!

http://www.statesman.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/verdict-wife-alex-jones-wins-joint-custody-after-bitter-trial/gsbA2MrX3pSmoEsexz7oeL/

6 Likes

He later denied the performance art shit his mouthpiece claimed. Not too good to call your lawyer a liar when the jury isn’t sequestered.

1 Like

God who followed that who didn’t see it coming for 100 miles.

I knew he’d lost those kids early in that trial. That man is truly sick and needs help. He sabotaged himself in that trial, thoroughly.

3 Likes

Sean Spicer: This is all President Obama’s fault.

I wonder whether Preshitident Trump, Cuck Kushner and First Lady (Washington DC) Ivank Trump will seek retribution against the Cabinet Secretaries whose agencies denied their European history advisor Sebastian Gorka his security clearance?

“Three senior Trump administration officials who spoke to the Daily Beast said that discussions…”
Time out.
ARE there Three Senior Officials left? Are they hiring elderly janitors to maintain the Senior Official Quorum?
When the last scandal depletes the staff completely, is Trump going to declare a do-over on the 100 day clock?
I don’t think I could stand it.

2 Likes

Jared, Ivanka and either Beevis or Butthead.

6 Likes

I’m sorry I’m late to the party and I can’t believe nobody has made this observation, but really? They’re discussing ways to remove him? I could swear there’s a simple two-word phrase that helps someone to understand their services are no longer required. Some reality-show douche had it as a trademark thing he would say, I could swear.

28 Likes

Only joint custody - how does he get to see his children at all, even with supervision?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available