Discussion: Say It Ain't So, Gorka! Controversial Trump Adviser Reportedly On The Way Out

Thanks for the link…shared on my FB. Keep spreading!

2 Likes

with the same idiot smile on his face.

And usually with that idiot thumbs-up gesture of his too.

Asking him if he speaks Arabic seems to be the trigger for his poutrage,

America would be much safer if they packed the Hungarian Himmler in a fish barrel and deported him back to his nazi friends.

1 Like

We know it’s a plug. But in this case would it be called a “Corka”?

4 Likes

OT, but Bob Mercer and Jim Simons (The other founder of Renaissance Technology, which uses very advanced and ‘propriatery’ technology ) appears to be a pretty odd couple: Mercer, a major GOP donor, and Simons, a major DEM donor (they can’t lose).

AFAIK Simons is a top notch mathematician, and no fool. I don’t know about Mercer, but I don’t like his politics.

1 Like

#@$#@$#@ , spit out my coffee. You win the internet this morning.

1 Like

Hmmm…

“Despite this stream of negative reports, it’s too early to predict the end for Gorka.”

In other words, this is another anonymous sourced item about “maybe”. Or what some of us have taken to calling “SQURRIEL”.

Yet he is still a senior adviser in the White House. Despite lots of “anonymous sourcing” articles that have said he was out the door…for about a month now.

Re-watch John Oliver’s piece on Ivanka from last week. She has neither said nor done one single thing to give anybody reason to believe she is trying to push the worse alt righters out the door.

Gorka is as useless as teats on a boar, I agree. But the only indication that he might be transferred, is his inability to get a security clearance necessary to do the current job he is assigned. And I’ve seen nothing indicating he will be fired. In fact, so far, the only person the White House has fired is Mike Flynn. After which Trump immediately came out and gave him loving praise. Everyone else has simply be reassigned to another government job or to one of his super PACs.

Always remember that the fundamental management approach of Trumps is to keep various factions around him, at each other’s throats. He never wants one to win, so I doubt there will ever be a “house cleaning” of one faction. At best, there will be attempts at “re-balancing” the internal struggle. But never allow it to be finished.

Thanks for that. I hadn’t heard about the Palmer Report reaction, or their 4/23 claims. I had seen the Mensch story.

The latest from Claude Taylor is that 2 grand juries have convened and that one is almost complete. It sure seems as if a lot is going on behind the scenes. Then again, we are being endlessly tantalized with stories suggesting this is about to break wide open. Then again again maybe it is.

1 Like

It seems like tpm has a personal vendetta against Gorka from the amount of rubbish propaganda they’re writing about him. Things like ‘storming out of georgetown’ when the article itself acknowledged that he left at precisely the pre-arranged time. Pretty unprofessional, but if the aim is to mimic breitbart or the drudge report or something then good job.

Thought we weren’t supposed to believe everything we read.

3 Likes

If Gilbert and Sullivan truly wrote a role for a comic Hungarian Nazi in this operetta, then how are they going to cast a better one than Gorka?

1 Like

or Dr. Thompson

One of the lesser-known Hebrew prophets - they forgot everything he said.

1 Like

He had panache and was catnip to certain ladies.

1 Like

Well played, sir. Well played indeed.

…that he made it as far as he did is a criminal offense…

1 Like

Update: Now I see that the Palmer Report IS mentioning the Guardian story. http://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/dossier-donald-trump-organization-russia/2493/ But Palmer has this reservation: “Here’s the interesting part. Steele’s thirty-five page Trump-Russia dossier has been in public circulation for more than three months. It’s been read by thousands of journalists and millions of people. And to date, none of them has come away with the impression that the dossier alleged the Trump organization paid the Russian hackers.”

Palmer doesn’t seem to realize that the Guardian is saying there was a new Steele dossier, or one that contained updated information. From the Guardian: “After delivering these reports, the court papers say Steele and Orbis continued to receive “unsolicited intelligence” on Trump-Russia links, and Steele decided that to draw up another memo with this new information which was dated 13 December.” So Palmer’s skepticism seems to stem from a misunderstanding, since he evidently assumes that the Guardian is referring to the dossier published by BuzzFeed.

1 Like

no, but close http://forward.com/fast-forward/370215/is-sebastian-gorkas-phd-a-fraud/

1 Like

When an article’s emotive headline is expressly contradicted by a piece of evidence buried within the article itself, it’s a pretty strong signal you’re being manipulated

Right wing nazis are very loyal to each other. Nothing will get Gorka fired unless he hit on or said something mean about First Lady (Washington DC) Ivank Trump.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available