Discussion: Sanders On Stormy Daniels Threats: WH Concerned About Safety Of 'Any Person'

Who can eat the most Big Macs in a minute. And why are Circus Peanuts shaped like a peanut but taste like pink Styrofoam while they chow on Diet Cokes and Nutter Butters.

3 Likes

It must really burn SHS up that Stormy Daniels has far more credibility and integrity than she does.

5 Likes

Speaking of which…Junior’s upcoming divorce reeks of an attempt to cover assets, by placing them in her name and then severing their connections…and nothing more.

I suspect they smell an indictment coming down on him very soon.

10 Likes

The question is, whom are you going to believe: (1) The fake blond with the big boobs, or (2) Stormy Daniels?

6 Likes

“And what about the President’s mistress? Is he not concerned about the safety of his mistress? What are his feelings of responsibility to his mistress?”

“I object to that characterization. She’s his former mistr… ah fuck.”

4 Likes

As well as professional athletes who engage in silent protest and criticize the occupants in the White House.

6 Likes

That’s not violence. That’s just the political equivalent of shoving a nerd into a locker.

2 Likes

That was my first thought too, and they’re just dumb enough to try it. It will fool Mueller’s forensic accountants for maybe as much as 500 milliseconds, and it will get them a nice little fraudulent transfer charge tacked on to all the other charges.

3 Likes

[quote=“daveyjones64, post:23, topic:69690”]
Speaking of which…Junior’s upcoming divorce reeks of an attempt to cover assets, by placing them in her name and then severing their connections…and nothing more.
[/quote]That occurred to me when I first saw the story. In fact, I know someone who tried it years ago. Got the divorce, got a PO Box, stayed at the house until he couldn’t anymore.

Here’s the question - does Jr. say (in an effort to tuck away even more assets), “The hell with the prenup, honey. I’ll give you 90% of all I’ve got. You know, for you and the kids.”

And then she skips town with the kids and the money.

3 Likes

We’re talking about smart one, right?

2 Likes

Comparatively speaking - as long as we’re comparing within a range of the two sons of the fn moron.

Or, so I’m told.

Sanders: “Obviously I am lying, because approximately eleventy billion of my previous lies on behalf of Agent Orange have been preceded by the word ‘obviously’.”

1 Like

“Obviously we take thesafety and security of any person seriously…"

Oh please. Whiny takes the safety and security of Numero Uno seriously and that’s all.

1 Like

She has been told to give that impression, true or otherwise.

[quote=“khyber900, post:3, topic:69690”]
Physical threat/danger - Josh asks some probing questions about whether the incidents of intimidation are from random Trumper fans wearing MAGA hats or actual Trump associates. Avenatti confirms that he is talking about Trump associates who were involved in creating false narratives as well as bullying.[/quote]

Avenatti has intimated that threats were made during “negotiation” of the “contract,” as part of the process of “negotiation.” If I’m reading him right, these threats would likely have come from Cohen.

Given the nature of certain elements in the contract and the absence of Trump’s signature, the contract can arguably be said to have never entered into force. Avenatti may not be alluding to the same aspects of the contract when he says it is invalid, but I think he is.

2 Likes

I don’t think so. Cohen is much closer to street-level, and knows it, and acts it.

Ouch.

Sanders: “Mister Trump said would hate for something untoward to happen to this Miss Daniels, or any of her family members.”

Thought Josh did get him to acknowledge that ‘Trump Associates’ were involved in the information smear and intimidation efforts that Avenatti alleged. He isn’t referring to the dudes who show up at rallies in Northern OH wearing MAGA hats and ‘fuck your feelings’ t-shirts.

He even passively acknowledged that these are players that someone like Josh would know. Avenatti has to deliver the goods at some point, but if you take him at face value, he is implying, at least to my ears, that there was a real effort by Trump Associates to undertake several measures to pressure Daniels into silence that crossed the line to intimidation and threat.

3 Likes

Live by the camera, and die by the camera presidential spox will not to the best of his ability appear at his own demise.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available