Discussion: San Juan Mayor: Puerto Rico Response Was A 10 If It’s ‘Out Of A Scale of 100’

1 Like

I can’t take claim for coining this, but I love it.

1 Like

They’re being polite. The actual cullpetmay be whatever opportunistic bugs are but cholera is coming

With respect Carmen , the Moron shat on you because you didn`t bow down to him . Mind , you DO have bigger balls than he has .

1 Like

Trump: I am glad that brown woman agrees with my assessment of my performance which is a 10.

Good thing Chef José Andrés and the World Central Kitchen are on the job.

Just a reminder, José Andrés is the Washington DC celebrity chef who was going to add his restaurant to trump’s Wash DC emoluments hotel, until trump called Mexicans rapists and drug dealers. Then Andrés pulled out of the deal, trump sued and Andrés countersued. They settled in April 2017.

1 Like

Now maybe the residents of PR will get off the fence ask for statehood. We need people Mayor Cruz in Congress.

Just read this WaPo article – interviews with Houston residents receiving FEMA aid after Harvey saying that residents of Puerto Rico do not deserve government support. This is the trumpist mindset. All for me, none for thee because Jesus tells me so:

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available