Discussion: Ryan And Meadows Erupt Into Shouting Match On House Floor Over Immigration

Well said Sir or Madame.

1 Like

Feelin’ good was easy when Barry sang the blues…

2 Likes

false equivalency got us into this nightmare

1 Like

Don’t be a mean-spirited moron. The Republicans are doing enough in that area already. They don’t need any help in making tribalisms.

3 Likes

Can’t agree with you here.

I’d far rather see conservative Democrats and liberal Republicans and get some good things done (like it used to work), than the current ideological idiocy and get no good things done. (Or if they are, overturned when the Other Party gets in power – I’m tired of Americans playing Guelphs and Ghibellines.)

3 Likes

Alternatively:

“How much taller does she have to get before I can take her furniture shopping?”

1 Like

I think Kevin McCarthy, once considered too dumb for the job, is now the heir apparent when Ryan scuttles out the door.

1 Like

I’ve often thought that you don’t just need a third party but a third and fourth party,ideally two on each side of the spectrum. Actual fully realized party’s not factions within a party.

1 Like

Wasn’t there an Elmo-related scandal a few years ago where some of the Elmos were programmed to utter profanities? Or was that some other talking toy?

2 Likes

No. Of course that’s not what she means, and you know it. No need to be crude and disrespectful of other people’s faith.

Anyway, your references are from the old testament and she says follows the new. So, even your insults were based on misinformation.

1 Like

May it start a trend that grows into a trickle, then a flood.

2 Likes

Yes Elmo

Thank you (and it’s Madam :slight_smile: )

1 Like

My bad.
I should have labeled the images.

1 Like

“gesticulating” wildly
Neat word, sounds like they were kicking each other in the Balls.
Hopefully. lol

1 Like

I will stipulate that you have provided a theory not contradicting the fact pattern.

1 Like

It was redundant and I knew it, but I liked it and posted it anyway.

:laughing:

mea culpa

1 Like

It was a half-glass-empty-half-full situation. We obviously have different ways of perceiving the world. My side is too lonely.

It was a Google translate error. Should have been “United Russia Party Caucus.”

1 Like

They seem to get off on naming things ironically as an inside joke. e.g. Patriot Act, No Child Left Behind, etc.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available