Discussion: Rubio To Vote 'Yes' On Final Tax Bill, Easing GOP Anxiety Over Passage

Little Marco is a Big Joke.

2 Likes

I just hope there are a bigly shitload of Muller indictments / convictions / perp walks before the Blue Tsunami next November.

4 Likes

Now when Rubio runs for reelection he will brag about what a champion of the middle class he is, because he alone got the increase in the child tax credit. It’s a pat on your back with one hand and a reach into your pocket with the other.

3 Likes

If? Surely with the current “recovery” so long in the tooth, it is a matter of when, and most likely soon after this POS bill sucks the life out of an economy that is 70% consumer spending…

3 Likes

His campaign committee told him to keep his name in the news.
OK. Done.

3 Likes

Why was I hoping that someone on that side would do the right thing?

1 Like

This is truly a stupid and needy man. I hope we don’t suffer fools twice by getting this idiot as a candidate next. People may feel like they are doing better voting for him just because Trump is so obviously out of he depth. But alas, Marco is not smarter, he just isn’t as flamboyant.

1 Like

“There’s just no money to rebuild infrastructure!”

or Social Security, or Medicare, or Medicaid, or public health, or environmental regulations, or anything beside an overstuffed Pentagon and militarized police firing at will.

And these frauds are likely to cave as well:

12 Likes

He got peanuts for his vote, but he did get something. That is better than Jeff Flake and Susan Collins.

4 Likes

It’s a pat on your back with one hand and a reach into your pocket with the other.

not to mention his schlong up your backside.

1 Like

Amazing the crap they will justify to themselves while ratfking the American public.

well, he was easily bought off - llike Susan Collins - their Republican colleagues tell them the right lies - or flattery? - and they eat it up - SUCKERS !!!

Corker caves.

I have seen field mice with bigger balls than Marco Rubio.

1 Like

Susan Collins: “Hey, what about me? I was told I would get some crumbs. Marco’s gettting some crumbs. Where are MY crumbs? No fair!”

If you can see 'em without an electron microscope, they’re bigger than Marco’s.

1 Like

…and Corker has caved. Because, just because you hate Trump, doesn’t mean you won’t put on the kneepads for a tax cut for the pleasure of your moneyed masters.

3 Likes

You’re really, really good at devising hard-hitting ads. I hope someone is forwarding these to the DNC.

Republican messaging for 2018:

1. We did what the American people wanted us to do.
  2. We did what we promised.
  3. We don’t know why the jobs haven’t come back.
  4. We will soon have a better and cheaper health care program.
    5.Give us a break…we’re new at this governing thing.
2 Likes

The posturing little POS caved just like we knew he would.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available