Discussion: Rubio To Vote 'Yes' On Final Tax Bill, Easing GOP Anxiety Over Passage

It’s a pat on your back with one hand and a reach into your pocket with the other.

not to mention his schlong up your backside.

1 Like

Amazing the crap they will justify to themselves while ratfking the American public.

well, he was easily bought off - llike Susan Collins - their Republican colleagues tell them the right lies - or flattery? - and they eat it up - SUCKERS !!!

Corker caves.

I have seen field mice with bigger balls than Marco Rubio.

1 Like

Susan Collins: “Hey, what about me? I was told I would get some crumbs. Marco’s gettting some crumbs. Where are MY crumbs? No fair!”

If you can see 'em without an electron microscope, they’re bigger than Marco’s.

1 Like

…and Corker has caved. Because, just because you hate Trump, doesn’t mean you won’t put on the kneepads for a tax cut for the pleasure of your moneyed masters.

3 Likes

You’re really, really good at devising hard-hitting ads. I hope someone is forwarding these to the DNC.

Republican messaging for 2018:

1. We did what the American people wanted us to do.
  2. We did what we promised.
  3. We don’t know why the jobs haven’t come back.
  4. We will soon have a better and cheaper health care program.
    5.Give us a break…we’re new at this governing thing.
2 Likes

The posturing little POS caved just like we knew he would.

2 Likes

[quote=“ronbyers, post:29, topic:66407, full:true”]
He got peanuts for his vote, but he did get something. That is better than Jeff Flake and Susan Collins.
[/quote]Those promises haven’t been rescinded yet. They’re good until 1 minute after the tax bill votes are cast.

1 Like

Thanks, but I doubt anybody at the DNC or anybody else would care or give a shit. They’re just a way for me to blow off some graphic steam—their impact in nil in the real world.

1 Like

His never dropped - they are still living in his abdomen.

2 Likes

You couldn’t find a cheaper empty suit than Rubio, even at a clearance sale for Jos A. Bank.

1 Like

Rubio is a prostitute’s prostitute. Holding out for some bauble to make himself sound important. I am sure he refuses to wipe himself in the bathroom until he has been commended for it beforehand. Degenerate subhuman trash.

Rubio didn’t crumble… his little fake stand was never even the least bit real.

When someone smells like shit, talks like shit, votes like shit, oozes like shit, squishes like shit, acts like shit… and then pretends to be a big boy grown up for 10 seconds and vote FOR THE PEOPLE… it was clear that this fake shitty move was always going to turn into shit and more shit.

I hope I was able to capture, at least partially, my thoughts on Rubio and the entire GOP.

or natural disasters, or wars. nope, not a tornado in sight right now, everything’s A OK

He should change his name to “Macro” Rubio, since the Kochs and the Mercers and the rest of his billionaire johns only have to press one single remote control button to get Rubio to perform 17 different sexual favors for them in sequence.
And anyone voting or supporting this motherfucker deserves to see their own children starve to death. Of course, anyone voting for or supporting this motherfucker would probably enjoy seeing their own children starve to death.
And who wants to take bets that if Senator Rancid Babyfat ever holds a town hall meeting, the audience will be restricted to people with incomes over $1.5M?

“Pro-Growth and Pro-Worker”

LOL! Yeah, I love that one.
The Republican idea of a piece of legislation being “pro-worker” is one that gives $2.5M worth of tax relief to a billionaire who cuts his own toenails.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available