Discussion: Roger Stone: Talk Of My 'Collusion' With Russia Made Up By Intel Community

1 Like

Andy Warhol said, “Art is what you can get away with.”

Trump, and everyone he knows, seems to think that is true of politics as well.

22 Likes

How about coordinated prostitution, Roger Dodger? And May we please see ALL your passports fake and real please…

9 Likes

I can’t wait for this slimy bugger to outsmart himself into a felony conviction.

25 Likes

Roger Stone, another psychopath like Trump.

10 Likes

The dotted bow tie is tacky enough, but the fact that he can’t pull of a pinstripe suit just makes it worse.

12 Likes

I’m waiting until they “manufacture” an arrest warrant for this criminal.

12 Likes

Lying Traitor says what?

10 Likes

Dude, you talk too much, you brag about your connections too much, you taunt political opponents too much. The intelligence Community doesn’t need to plant or fabrication about you and your connections - you put it all out there.

You aren’t even worthy of the Shakespeare quote that your protestations evoke.

18 Likes

13 Likes

'“Chairman Schiff is engaging in the worst kind of red-baiting, fear-mongering. It’s the new McCarthyism, and it’s mudslinging,” Throw it ALL at the wall Rog, and see what sticks. Geez.

10 Likes

Didn’t Spice-boi admit that Stone and Trump communicate with each other?

12 Likes

I’m not gonna stop fighting for Donald Trump, nor are they going to silence me. I am anxious to go to the committee. Let’s see if they can handle the truth."

Someone needs to inform him that he’s more so Augustin Robespierre than he is Lucian Bonaparte, but please continue Rog.

14 Likes

“This one has been manufactured by the intelligence service with a nice assist from [billionaire philanthropist George] Soros and [David] Brock.”

–Manufactured by Roger Stone, no assists from anyone

12 Likes

ICYMBI, In the U.K., bow ties are often referred to as “Dickie Ties”

3 Likes

He insisted that his interaction with Guccifer 2.0 was “benign in its content”

6 Likes

Stone recommended Manafort

12 Likes

7 Likes

There are a whole lot of crimes that get both committed and solved by loudmouth jerks like this one who are simply not smart or disciplined enough to keep their damn mouths shut. I always thought it was a competition between him and Trump himself as to who was the loosest cannon in the gang. And I’ve always thought he’d be the first to get dragged in for some serious talk.

16 Likes

That’s chalk stripe, I think. Either way, I agree with you.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available