Discussion: RNC To Black Voters: Clintons Are ‘Only With You When They Need You’ (VIDEO)

Whereas the GOP will continue to undermine economic opportunities for African Americans WHETHER IT’S POPULAR OR NOT!

4 Likes

The Party busy making it next to impossible for AA to actually vote now wants us to believe they give a damn about their concerns? Give me a break.

6 Likes

In another, she claims that Martin Luther King, Jr.’s dream “began to be realized when President Lyndon Johnson passed the civil rights act of 1964.”

Okay, I get the Obama/white voters quote. But how is this supposed to be bad for Clinton? Mentioning that it took the involvement of a white, pretty racist president to make progress on civil rights?

4 Likes

Yeah…that’ll work.

1 Like

As opposed to the Republicans who are “with you” when?

3 Likes

In their homogeneous environs, it has been easier (albeit a tad more difficult in recent years) to not comprehend. They are determined to keep fighting for the right to not to have to comprehend.

2 Likes

That this is going out for the PRIMARY rather than the GENERAL says volumes about who they really want to face off against.

3 Likes

At least they are consistent. :smile:

And when are YOU with them RNC???

Fuck you RNC. I’d rather have someone with me when they need me than a party that is ALWAYS against me.

3 Likes

OM, talk about insulting the intelligence of the black community with a SMUT TAPE of the Clintons. The same camp wants to see Obama’s Birth Certificate, the SAME won’t let Obama select the next Supreme Court Justice/ The SA,ME swore to do EVERYTHING they could to make sure Obama was a ONE term Pres. Adding INSULT to injury. Obama is a very strong man to have survived the Repubicans. Thank GOD for HISTORY books…it’s for sure the Republicans are RACIST to the BONE.

3 Likes

They saw her numbers in the Nevada caucuses and they’ll be trying every trick in the book to separate her from her black supporters. Lots of luck with that!

Sanders is guilty here, too: “She only embraces Obama to get the black vote” … Yes, Priebus and the GOP assumes black people are less intelligent, but Sanders has a very paternalistic, even patronizing tone when he speaks about “Lifting black people up,” doesn’t he?

6 Likes

Most Republicans don’t like black people. Full Stop.

1 Like

Looks like the GOP are finally telling the truth about what they themselves think of the voters. Pretty funny to project that on Clintons who actually have a record of actually you know, helping people. Unlike the record of the GOP who helps no one but themselves and their masters.

2 Likes

Well, they wouldn’t mind having they do some forced unpaid labor again. You could even say that’s a secret need in their hearts.

RNC: Clintons are unlike us; we truly don’t care about you.

3 Likes

Then there’s the Republican party who are dead-set against you and would enslave you again in a heartbeat if they could get away with it. I’m pretty sure African-American voters know this.

2 Likes

I appreciate the GOPs efforts which will only increase black-voter support of the Clintons who have been there for black people for decades.

4 Likes

I find this unreal. And women too. They really do behave like minorities in general are just stupid no matter how many times they are shown otherwise.

6 Likes

Just like they think the Evangelicals are stupid too . They’ve been playing them for years . Insulting intelligence? It’s what they do

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available