Discussion: RNC Speaker Says Trump 'Always Pays His Bills' But Workers Say He Stiffed 'Em

…as the Trump campaign steps up their lying.

Its all they have left.

They’re gonna keep those fact checkers hoppin’!

2 Likes

Like this Guy
http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/stfuchucktodd.jpg

Chuck Todd " I’m not here to ask questions"

1 Like

More bald face lies. Just flat out.

1 Like

Am I the only person on the planet who finds it strange that the Republican party devoted a substantial portion of time discussing, on prime time TV, whether the party’s candidate can be trusted to pay his bills? That minimal standard of decency should be a given, not a matter that needs explicit verification. Unfortunately, in Trump’s case, it appears to be a matter that requires prevarication.

Sad. Very sad. The saddest thing ever. Bigly, yuuuugely sad. smh

10 Likes

somebody should start making a list. not me. i’m making other lists. say, somebody should write a book on making lists.

1 Like

“I don’t want to die as this guy, the ‘angry guy,’ that’s the worst dude to die as. Because people gotta try and think of happy shit to say about you at your funeral. ‘He, uh, he always paid his bills on time, you gotta give him that. Goddamn! You gave this guy a bill and he paid it! This guy was a bill paying son of a bitch. He, uh, ironed his shirts….ah, I got nothin’.” - Bill Burr

7 Likes

Ruthless ambition. Constipation.

1 Like

It must be some other Trump with funny hair. The one I heard about tonight at the convention is the most esteemed funny hair Trump who ever lived. The dishonesty and lies expressed tonight define reality and will keep the fact checkers busy all night. Cruz spoke and did not endorse the yellow hair one. Another night of convention confusion.

2 Likes

Who are you gonna believe, me or the people who’d actually know?

1 Like

He is Papa Trump…the daddy patriarch complex is in full effect. The children have their immortal hero and have nothing but blind admiration and “save me” in their eyes for him. They live in a fugue of resentful oedipal rage towards women and devoted elektran adulation towards their chosen messiah father figures. It’s truly a bizarre and frothy frappe of impotent freudian fanaticism.

1 Like

they are waving a red flag at warren. she’s got folders of people trump stiffed. dumb shits.

2 Likes

Recently I saw a interview with Mark Cuban, who is actually a billionaire. He was taking about Trump, doubting his claim that he is even worth a billion. Cuban mocked him for just “putting his name on stuff” and said if he was that wealthy he would not even bother with naming rights. He also compared the number of lawsuits, Trump 3500 vs Cuban only 3.

1 Like

Deadbeat Donny!

1 Like

Hell his first thought about the deficit is to tell countries that hold bonds that we’re not going to pay them in full! I think Trump and his campaign think we are as dumb as he is and our memory is as bad as his where we can’t remember what he said from one day to the next.

1 Like

If you have to state, on the convention stage, that your candidate pays his bills, you’ve got a huge problem.

1 Like

I want the DNC to put out a list of all the people and entities that Trump has sued in his lifetime and a list of all the people who claim they were not paid. And I want to know from the DNC: If Trump is President, will he have to drop his lawsuits and/or will they be turned over to his children? What will a President of America look like who sues its little people?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available