Discussion: REVEALED: Trump Repaid Cohen $130K For Stormy Daniel's Hush Money

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

Yeah, too bad he wasn’t on the real journalism network.

2 Likes

18 Likes

No one could have predicted!

3 Likes

He said more and I think Rudy is done. He must’ve smoked a bad cigar tonight.

19 Likes

This is classic Pravda.

27 Likes

Yep, precisely.

2 Likes

Rudy: “YOU’RE DAMN RIGHT HE ORDERED THE CODE RED!!! Wait, what? What’s going on here?”

13 Likes

Avenatti nailed it.

This was Rudy’s effort to get Trump and Cohen out of a campaign finance violation.

Or, as I call it, the “frying pan.”

22 Likes

I wonder what Emmett Flood is doing tonight?

21 Likes

It looks like Rudy knows that “someone else” can now prove where the money came from, so he decided to half way admit the truth before the truth from the “someone else” was leaked.

2 Likes

I admit that I was more of a science geek than a history nerd in school but I think the term “stormtroopers” has a really, really dark meaning…

12 Likes

15 Likes

Who convinced Trump that hiring Giuliani was a good idea? Whoever it was, I want to kiss him. Or her. Giuliani is turning out to be a fabulous asset for Mueller & Co.

15 Likes

9 Likes

Rudy already back peddling about what he really meant and what Donny didn’t know. He’s trying to scrape the shit off his shoes.

15 Likes

No idea but I think I just heard John Dowd and Ty Cobb pop a magnum of champagne!

17 Likes

Meanwhile, in other news, President Trump nearly chokes to death on cheese burger. It’s not clear whether it was caused by his watching Fox News or Melania strangling him or a previous medical condition intentionally not disclosed to the American people.

11 Likes

Reminds me of Sam Spade in the Maltese Falcon: “The cheaper the crook, the gaudier the patter.”

13 Likes

I hit the paywall but sounds like the demented moron is doubling it down.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available