Discussion: 'Republicans Are People, Too!' New Campaign Wants To Remind America

Meh. These days even corporations are people.

ā€œThese people recycle.ā€

Their Jack Daniels bottlesā€¦

They have tattoos.

Mostly acquired in Prisonā€¦

ā€œItā€™s become socially acceptable to talk about Republicans in the most evil terms possibleā€

Because facts have a distinct LIBERAL biasā€¦

6 Likes

Minor point, but having an old couch on your front porch and an El Camino up on blocks in your front yard isnā€™t really recycling.

10 Likes

ā€œThey read the Wall Street Journal in public.ā€

There; fixed it for yaā€¦

1 Like

intended to help put an end to the partisan vitriol he feels is directed at his party.

If your ads are trying to convince people that Republicans also drive Priuses and read the NYT, youā€™re probably fighting against the reactionary, ā€œanti-eliteā€ faction of the Republican Party moreso than any attacks coming from the other side of the political aisle. Try getting your own house in order first.

5 Likes

A look behind the Republican curtain:

18 Likes

Actually, Squiddy and I were the first ones to get banned over our reactions to Andrew Breitbartā€™s ticker blowing him to kingdom come (it was just as complimentary as HE was when Ted Kennedy died). PublisherMike didnā€™t have anything to do with it as far as I remember.

The main culprit was someone with the last name of Werdel, I believe, who is not here anymore. The excuses he gave over the entire foofaraw were almost as funny as they were disingenuous. Even funnier was his near-hysterical reaction when people would not forget it.

2 Likes

Yes. Some have tattoos and beards.
I saw a few just the other day that had Swastika tattoos and shaved headsā€¦and beards.
Some drive a Priusā€™ (that belongs to their wife when the Dodge RAM Hemi is in the shop.)
Some read the New York Times (as opposition research.)
Notice one thing about all of them in the pictures though?
All White Guys.
Just sayingā€¦

8 Likes

Perfect!

1 Like

Yep, the moderators were not even in existence at that time. It was all done administratively through TPM staff. I was out of town that weekend, or else I probably would have been banned as well if I had had the chance to comment on my true feelings about AB.

Why, yes, my tatoos include swastikas #ImARepublican

11 Likes

Thanks, yes, that is a gun rack in my Prius #ImARepublican

9 Likes

ā€œThe Republicans are just like you!ā€

Wow, does THIS ever sounds familiar.

ā€œThe Communist party and the people are one!ā€

ā€œAll I did, I did for the German people!ā€

3 Likes

"Redskin" is a term of respect, honor, tradition. #ImARepublican

13 Likes

TheBlaze, WND, DC, Twitchy, Newsmax, InfoWars and Stormfront just run so much smoother in Safari on my Mac #ImARepublican

2 Likes

Sorry guys, but Baggers couldnā€™t possibly give less of a frick about ā€œmaking the world a better place.ā€

4 Likes

My father punched me when I was a kid, and I TURNED OUT FINE! Right? RIGHT?! #ImARepublican

8 Likes

No, he was Scalea and Thomasā€™ president. Not ours.

1 Like

Let me help clarify.

ā€œMake the world a better place for me. The rest of you can fucking burn.ā€

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available