Discussion: Reports: Priebus Assures RNC Members The Party Is Still On Board With Trump

Fun Fact: Anagrams for “Reince Priebus” include:

• Epic Rube Siren.
  • I Rub Sire Pence.
  • Insure Crib Pee.
  • Crier Be Supine.
  • I Rerun BS Piece.

(Oh, and “I Sup Nicer Beer”.)

17 Likes

The only chair HO loves

11 Likes

His “O” face.

3 Likes

Every time I look at the picture, I can’t decide if he’s having an orgasm or an angina attack.

6 Likes

I guess this is the Latino outreach program Priebus talked about after the 2012 Election, huh?

4 Likes

Please proceed, Republicans…the nation will be better off if you purge the asshats from your party and you come back to sanity. Sticking with Trump isn’t a surprise, the polling showed the base wants Trump so of course they still support him. I wonder if the people who disavowed him this weekend will try to walk that back to get the base voters onboard, or if they will stick to their guns and risk losing.

Really, the election has become a total dumpster fire, it’s going to be interesting to watch the next month and see if Trump really drags the Republicans down and the Democrats get control of Congress, and even more control in the states.

3 Likes

Not sure “assures” is the word I would have gone with, there.

3 Likes

This ‘Eagles’ fan has just issued a “stop-and-desist order”.

Respectfully

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’ll take quite a bit longer.

6 Likes

It’s over, Wrenched

4 Likes

White nationalists see opportunity to pack Trump administration: ‘We are the new GOP!’

Link to the Guardian:

5 Likes

Note to the TPM editors: you might want to change the photo illustrating Josh’s piece about the GOP surrender to Trump. There seems to be a man lying on the road who apparently met his death on the bridge (in Istanbul, unless I’m mistaken). Disrespectful.

3 Likes

Can you un-un-endorse a candidate?

5 Likes

Wow! What is going on in the GoP camp?!

All of these mixed messages and assurances is really confusing and it seems they are doing everything they can do to keep a political party together. This is really sad, But the GoPers have only themselves to blame and unfortunately, until they all have a “Come To Jesus Movement” then and only then shall they be set free and be accepted in a leadership position within these United States!

2 Likes
1 Like

And so…***.The Priebus & Butt-head Show***…continues!

1 Like

Sure, nobody cares anymore. People stayed away from this debate in droves, apparently. I was sick of Donald Trump before it was cool though.

2 Likes

Just wait until one of the tapes emerges with Trum using the “N” word. And there have already been several reports that he’s used it repeatedly and the tapes will surface.

Television producer Chris Nee has claimed on Twitter that, according to producers who worked on The Apprentice, footage exists of Donald Trump using America’s most explosive racial slur.

I don’t have the tapes. I’ve signed a Burnett contract & know leak fee is 5 mill. Hearing from producers/crew N word is the “much worse”.— Chris Nee (@chrisdocnee) October 9, 2016

The “5 mill” is a reference to a clause in Apprentice employees’ contract that apparently imposes a $5 million dollar fee in the event of any leak of a show tape.

Nee is trying to get the attention of Mark Cuban, a passionate Trump hater, in hopes that he could cover that expense for anyone who can produce the tapes.

FollowChris Nee :heavy_check_mark:@chrisdocnee@mcuban the price is 5 million to cover the penalty fee. And we all get to hear him use the N word from what I hearhttps://twitter.com/billpruitt/status/784872190587998209 …12:35 PM - 9 Oct 2016
1,7241,724 Retweets 1,6141,614 likes

Mark Cuban – offer to pay the legal fees and fines of anyone who produces the hot mic tapes from #TheApprentice— Chris Nee (@chrisdocnee) October 8, 2016

C’mon Mark Cuban. Sink him. $5 million to Cuban is chump change…or, here, Trump Chump change.

It certainly may be that this particular shoe is being held in reserve and will be dropped a week+ before the election.
~fingers crossed!~

2 Likes

“We are in full coordination with the Trump campaign.”

I hope that means the RNC is prepared to take its House and Senate candidates down in flames with the Trump campaign.

3 Likes

The Stones were prescient:

I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my red door, I must have it painted black
Maybe then I’ll fade away and not have to face the facts
It’s not easy facing up when your whole world is black

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available