Discussion: Reports: Jim DeMint On His Way Out As President Of Heritage Foundation

There’s a name I have forgotten. Another GOP sociopath.

3 Likes

He wants to spend less time with his family.

11 Likes

Dead girl? Live boy? Meth? Embezzlement? Combination thereof?

6 Likes

…time to toss Reince overboard?

4 Likes

Is someone on the board wise enough to see that pushing Republicans farther to the right could be a real mistake going into 2018? Nah, I doubt any of them have enough functioning neurons to connect that many dots.

3 Likes

Meth is so last week.

9 Likes

Once upon a time, I considered him the most dangerous man in America and lived in fear of him becoming president. Seems laughable now. For far too man reasons.

6 Likes

I always thought his abrupt midterm transition to the private sector reeked of someone having made him an offer he couldn’t refuse. Like Chaffetz’s announcement and sudden urgent need for foot surgery.

5 Likes

“Elephant Tranquilizer Makes Lethal Entry Into Opioid Crisis.”

An apt metaphor for the GOP on so many levels…

19 Likes

They need to appoint someone who is more “ideologically aligned” with President Trump.

I hear that David Duke is available.

5 Likes

10 Likes

We should be grateful. Look what hoof-in-mouth, unchecked, did to the British beef industry.

4 Likes

Good riddance to this Peckerwood. The budget plan that they produced is being used by 45 to decimate all things government in 2018, to the detriment of all of us. Perhaps this signals at least a tiny bit more rationale thinking from HF (hey, I can dream, right?).

5 Likes

Such a substance might prove efficacious in calming down Alex Jones: though, I doubt it.

5 Likes

Finally something that is strong enough to get Limbaugh or Christie high.

3 Likes

I was in Austin when his court case was underway and his attorney claimed it’s an “act.” I call bullshit.

6 Likes

@ajaykalra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_9CiNkkn4 and

2 Likes

Trump needs a food taster…

Trump tried using Christie as a food taster, but ended up losing 80 pounds.

9 Likes

Dead molested farm animals.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available