Discussion: Reports: Hope Hicks To Be Named Interim White House Comms Director

My stars, who knew?

1 Like

I think I’ve just discovered one of the hidden reasons the Tiki Torch Brigade has such a fixation on Nazis—they think these pulp covers are documentaries and want to get in on the “fun” themselves.

3 Likes

“infectious”
Yeah, have to agree. That’s a pretty good word to describe Trump.

1 Like

And that smile of Mooch’s that could irreversibly colloidize eggs within a 30 meter radius.

6 Likes

You know, the FBI could put you in prison for the rest of your natural life for breaking into the White House and stealing materials destined for the future Trump Presidential Library.

4 Likes

Kellyanne Conway without the Baby Jane Hudson hair. Or the crack habit.

3 Likes

Does this mean Estelle Getty is being moved back to the bench?

Trump says she’s got one bodacious pair of journalism degrees!

C’mon, tell me you’re not intrigued by “Beware the Sex Traps of Vacationing She Wolves” or “Trapped With Castro’s Hell Cats of Lust.”

1 Like

You’re Walkin’ on th fightin’ side of OT!
Those eggs have got rights!

“Gorsuch! Gorsuch!
Ask Button Gwinnett to show us a sign!”

1 Like

My crazy Uncle was into this shit.

He could have heated his house in Toronto all winter on old copies of “Argosy” and “True Detective”

1 Like

Hey, just say “a friend” had the collection.
This is TPM, dude.

The fiirst thing I thought when I saw Perversion for Profit was
“What a great collection!”

2 Likes

Intrigued? I’m searching for a copy online so I can order it! And I’m a gay man! LOL!
I keep searching for an SNL video that was made in 1989, featuring Nora Dunn as Leona Helmsley, a parody of the '70s “caged women” prison movies (many which featured the great Pam Grier) but, alas, I cant seem to find it.
I believe it was called “Big Bitch Bulldyke Bust Out of '89”. The title has a nice, Trump-like subtlety to it, don’t you think?

I was going to post this:, and I still will, but yours is so, so, so much better.

Yeah, the guy in the trenchcoat that hangs out at the playground across the street.

1 Like

A fool’s errand. Epochs of massive Margarita consumption have inured Our Breed to salt.
Resistance is Futile!!!
I AM RO-MAN!!!

(Robot Monster)

“Loyalist” is the operative word. It is the only necessary qualification for the job. Pure adulation for all things Trumpian.

Jodphurs…
Yeah,she looks great in that uniform!

Wonder if that movie was based on this person:

ILSE KOCH:
https://www.warhistoryonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Ilse_Koch-208x300.png

In 1937, she came to Buchenwald when her husband was made Commandant. While at Buchenwald, Koch engaged in a gruesome experiment when she ordered selected tattooed prisoners to be murdered and skinned to retrieve the parts of their tattooed bodies.

Ilse Koch remained at Buchenwald until 24 August 1943.
She was arrested after the war and sentenced to life in prison. She committed suicide in 1967 by hanging herself.

The name Isla is pretty similar

1 Like

Au contraire, she has demonstrated her ability to lie:
“Mr. Trump has disavowed all Super PACs offering their support and continues to do so.”

And then there is this:
" . . . and treats everyone with respect. He is brilliant with a great sense of humor . . . and an amazing ability to make people feel special and aspire to be more than even they thought possible.”

This Cruella de Vil in the making will only get “better and better” as she studies the Liar-in-chief.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available