Discussion: Reports: Hope Hicks To Be Named Interim White House Comms Director

“President Trump has a magnetic personality and exudes positive energy, which is infectious to those around him…”

That’s fluffing that even our now-banned Putin Fluffer would have a hard time matching.

3 Likes

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7215/7175175750_fd17363df4_z.jpg

8 Likes

Give her a few days, she’ll be promoting racists bigly soonly.

2 Likes

Well that’s a clever girl.

But I meant the Trump/Hicks rumors. What sweet grounds for divorce that would make.

1 Like

They were actually the most scarringly disgusting things I have ever seen in my entire life,

OK, now you’ve really piqued my interest.

The woman who was sleeping with the deplorable (and married) Corey Lewandowski?

A feature not a bug for Trump, I’m sure.

1 Like

The SDC, Strategic Dress Command. An aide carries the current dress, in dry cleaning plastic ( code name: The Powder Puff) wherever she goes. Down the hall, to the kitchen, basicly anywhere.

3 Likes

Well, maybe she can talk about cock-sucking better than Mooch.

I love a woman in jodhpurs.

5 Likes

Oh dear goddess… The derp is so very, very, very beautifully strong in this one.

4 Likes

Eww but probably true.

2 Likes

Seems to me her qualifications are pretty obvious.

2 Likes

Interim, huh?

I’ll bet David Duke is available.

She has her fucking qualifications. If you get my drift.

Well if Trumps promise to Ivanka holds, the best Ms Hicks can hope for is Interim Communications with benefits.

… and after writing that I’m off to douse myself in brain bleach…

1 Like

Oh, yeah. This is going to be fun.
“You libtards just don’t understand how hard it is for someone in President Trump’s position as the leader of the United States and the free world to say the words, ‘I really, really hate fucking Nazis’. I mean. OMG!, it doesn’t exactly roll off of the tongue, now, does it?!”

She’s going to make Anthony Scaramucci look like Benjamin Disraeli.

1 Like

Not a fraternity man, I see.Why, on any friday night, like Omarosa, I was on the Front Lines…

Rape, torture, mutilation, rape-murder, more rape. Oh yeah, cannibalism of the living.

I love a good horror film. This wasn’t that. it was pure sickness made by the sick for the sick.

If she slept with that slug, the only job she’s qualified for is cleaning the toilets at the corner Sunoco station.

More an advocate of expelling all of them, burning down their houses and sewing the ground with salt, really.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available