Discussion: Reports: Hope Hicks To Be Named Interim White House Comms Director

Hope + Huckabee Sanders = 2 Hicks

6 Likes

Hicks reported in WaPo May 30
“President Trump has a magnetic personality and exudes positive energy, which is infectious to those around him. He has an unparalleled ability to communicate with people, whether he is speaking to a room of three or an arena of 30,000. He has built great relationships throughout his life and treats everyone with respect. He is brilliant with a great sense of humor … and an amazing ability to make people feel special and aspire to be more than even they thought possible.”

Treats everyone with respect…

17 Likes

and an amazing ability to make people feel special

16 Likes

Ewww².

5 Likes

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

She’s 28 and has absolutely no qualifications for that job. Or really any other.

And Kelly is okay with this? Really? What will it take general?

15 Likes

@outsidertrading618 Hicks makes Feckless Leader sound like just the strain of gonorrhea any red-blooded Red State girl would be proud to take home to Mom and Dad :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I call them “skin-jobs”.

3 Likes

I gotta hand it to Hope Hicks, most of us would not have been able to say that with a straight face. So, she’s more qualified for the job than most.

1 Like

Phooey, she’s no Mooch. I want him back. She hasn’t shown me she can make up lies, and he can.

7 Likes

I actually saw it when I was in high school, along with “Ilsa, Harem Keeper of the Oil Sheiks” and “Wanda the Wicked Warden” it at a drive-in that showed x-rated movies and didn’t check ids. They were the most scarringly disgusting things I have ever seen in my entire life, even now, in the post-internet age. With the possible exception of Election Night 2016.

2 Likes

I think it is pretty obvious that Kelley has lost the battle, if not the war.

11 Likes

Yeah. Pretty clear that memo was dictated by Bannon and/or Miller.

2 Likes

I hold the same view. Of course Trump would say she’s like a daughter to him and…oh, wait…

4 Likes

All of these people need to be remembered as Nazis at this point. Only a fucking Nazi would serve with him right now.

5 Likes

Pretty sure he’s just planning to hang on until the 25th.

Amendment, I mean, not day of the month.

8 Likes

Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.

1 Like

28 years old. Surely she’ll know how to handle the maelstrom Trump’s existing in right now.

Meanwhile, Melania’s hoping the rumors are true.

1 Like

Yesterday he was the “picture” of, what’s the word?
“resignation” to his failure.

But not that kind.
So far.

2 Likes

Malaria has already gone through 3 black dresses. She sends one to the cleaner every day so that it will be perfectly pressed when the time comes.

6 Likes

I’ll only be astonished, at this point, if someone who isn’t unqualified, temperamentally unsuited, a white supremacist, or a complete dolt (or any and all combination), is appointed to some or other post in this vile regime.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available