Discussion: Reports: Hope Hicks To Be Named Interim White House Comms Director

1 Like

She will, however, be able to extol the greatness of a basic black slingback pump

18 Likes

You know, it would be better if the Trump White House limited themselves to commenting on fashion and beauty.

3 Likes

Yet another person in a job they are unqualified for…what could possibly go wrong there

14 Likes

Hicks is known as an extremely close aide to Trump, even taking dictations…

cough

22 Likes

Have you seen their idea of either? 45 likes his women to look like his buildings - tall and tacky.

2 Likes

Watch out Melania, this one has that “gold digger” aura about her.

6 Likes

Sure, of course. But promoting tall and tacky women is still better than promoting racists.

1 Like

Bets are now being taken for how long she will last.

1 Like

They will do both

6 Likes

I was going to post the same thing, but note that she is already listed as being “Interim”. Maybe they’ve just changed the title for everyone holding the post going forward, though.

2 Likes

Precisely that film was a standing joke, when I studied engineering… long time no see…(and it must be almost 50 years ago now).

She’s an enabler.

3 Likes

The latest Nexus 6 replicant.

1 Like

The WH Office of Communications Director is equipped with a western, swinging door on it. Let it swing, let it swing, let it swing!!

Trump’s PR problems won’t end until he hires the best pierson for the job.

14 Likes

I don’t think that Melania prays at all, but if she does she prays for a) Trumps sudden death, and b) short of that Trump dumping her so that she can cash out on the pre-nup agreement. So from Melania’s POV Hope Hicks is a very appropriate name person, it’s her best hope.

4 Likes

She is his mistress.

2 Likes

That was my thought. Or that no one else wants the job.

2 Likes

Hope Hicks: Pollyanna of the SwampTM

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available