Discussion: Report: WH Sent Memo To GOP Saying Trump Was 'Correct' On Charlottesville

She looks like a crack girl to me.
And I’ve also heard she’s a hair-hopper!

2 Likes

7 Likes

You’re killin’ me!

1 Like

From what I’ve read the violence may have started from either side. But if nobody shows up to fight the nazis, they win. This is the important part isn’t it? Somebody should show up spoiling for a fight with these bastards.

4 Likes

This framing of the rally as alt-left v alt-right is setting the table for more civil unrest. And if recent history has taught us anything, the “never Trump” wing of the Republican Party is as spineless as a jellyfish.

4 Likes

This is not a ‘paper-trail’, more like a ‘paper-highway’…

1 Like

So “Made In America Week” is being followed by “Be Nice To Nazi’s Week”?

Trump has no plan or intention to protect our neighborhoods from armed Nazi’s or aggressive genetic supremacists.

5 Likes

Somehow I believe they were laughing their asses off as they wrote those words.

Actually, they’re too busy following Donnie’s orders. At least 50% of them are:

1 Like

There’s Exhibit A for the articles of impeachment.

1 Like

trump likes to frame congratulatory notes that soothe his ego. I bet he will frame the one from David Duke.

2 Likes

Happiest person in nation right now is Sean Spicer.

7 Likes

14 Likes

Actually and unfortunately it isn’t illegal to have a repulsive opinion or even to say repulsive things while president as donnie did yesterday. To impeach him requires articles of impeachment from the House based on “High crimes and misdemeanors”.

3 Likes

Speaking of which, Hope Hicks was just named WH communications director

2 Likes

The President was entirely correct. … Despite the criticism, the President reaffirmed some of our most important founding principles: We are equal in the eyes of our creator, equal under the law, and equal under our Constitution,

What a fucking travesty.

This fucker needs to be removed NOW.

6 Likes

16 Likes

In celebration. I love this!

13 Likes

Yes! Absolutely love it!!

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available