Discussion: Report: Vanessa Trump Files For Divorce From Trump Jr

Well, the absurdly small mouths are.

1 Like

Minus a nose job, boob job, chin, job, lift, liposuction and dental implants.

And a peroxide session

4 Likes

OMG. Those sons never looked so dumb.

3 Likes

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spousal_privilege Basically, she cannot voluntarily testify about communications that occured during the marriage if he objects nor can she be forced to testify about such communications if she objects but under Federal rules she can testify about other things about him if she chooses to do so but cannot be forced to do so as long as they are married. There are certain exceptions.

Edited to correct garbled sense.

1 Like

All that money and the tuxedos don’t fit. Probably rented.

2 Likes

Boy, those smiles sure don’t say “happy”…poor little girl.

2 Likes

Ivanka’s chin was manufactured at the plastic surgeon’s clinic. This baby is much cuter.

2 Likes

The two sources added that Vanessa Trump has been “uncomfortable with
the intense focus on the Trump family” because she is “a very low-key
person.”

(Quadruple face palm)
When did the trump family NOT have intense public focus? When were they not the subject of enormous outsized coverage in the media. Daddy trump asked for that sort of stuff on a daily basis decades before becoming a politician. This woman went into that marriage knowing this full well.

2 Likes

Proof donald once touched his son Barron. Once it was chronicled, he went back to touching Ivanka. And Stormy.

6 Likes

That’s nice. How about senators preventing children from dying in school?

2 Likes

I hope she grows up happier than auntie Ivanka who was also a child of divorce.

3 Likes

That’s some conservative “new momma” dress right there. Here’s hoping she didn’t sneeze.
edit to add

On second thought …why bother getting dressed at all?

4 Likes

And this is while Dennison and Stormy were still having some woman on pig sex?

4 Likes

AS was noted, the key word there is compelled. Of course, if she wants to talk…nothing wrong with that.

2 Likes

All of them look vinyl and inflatable in that photo.

1 Like

Kennedy never will, but Masto seems to be on the right side, that is, the correct side of preventing gun violence.

2 Likes

It’s like when Don King went on Letterman
First thing he asked:
“So what’s up with the hair”

Poor baby. No wonder he has problems now. Silicone poisoning.

I really can’t get over that photo. Just pulled up the photo from my christening. My father was smiling and my mother didn’t look like a streetwalker. The most firm thing in the photo was my mother’s hair. (Probably a full can of AquaNet)

5 Likes

Legislation to prevent a pup’s death by airline mistake? Good
Now maybe those same politicians could look into keeping our children and grandchildren safe from getting shot at school. But then maybe it’s still to early to talk about that subject.

10 Likes

Josh M. On chris Hayes now.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available