Discussion: Report: Vanessa Trump Files For Divorce From Trump Jr

If I were a Trump adjacent, I’d get the hell out, now. Save yourself, save your children.

5 Likes

I’m sure Don Jr. will just have to take out his anger and frustrations on some African wildlife. How dare those animals exist while he’s sad.

4 Likes

I wonder if he has anger management issues like his old man.

3 Likes

Now that’s a good ol’ conservative evangelical straight white male! Divorced, not fighting for the kids, working in another state.

FAMILY VALUES!

2 Likes

shot:

2 Likes

I think uncontested means you don’t fight over the children or assets, in which case it can move along to finalization on a more direct timetable. There is a period of time, if you have children, that you have to wait before a divorce becomes final, I believe. If its uncontested, it happens sooner. I’m not sure though.

1 Like

No, no, no, no, no! Now we face the prospect of father and son out on the prowl, together? This is creepy. Which one is the wingman? Will there be a 1970’s Marina Del Rey fern-bar romcom? A new reality show… “Yah I’m Kinda A Bachelor, Don’ Worry ‘Bout It!”

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Argonzo/status/974398837778538497

13 Likes

If she’d been simply a gold digger she would have had plenty of other options equally good or better, Remember she married Jr. during one of the lower points of Trump’s roller coaster soap opera. Based on the accounts of the abuse and neglect he endured growing up I suspect his puppy dog helplessness appealed to something within her.

4 Likes

There’s nothing that says we can’t have both.

5 Likes

Meh. Not gonna go there. This will be tough on the kids and that’s all that matters really. They’re innocent of their father’s/family’s sins.

1 Like

Off-topic but where’s the good dog with a gun when you need him? I can see the next NRA ad…who’s a good boy with a gun?

1 Like

I’d wondered if Jr had had reconstructive work on his hereditary Trumpian weak chin or he’d lucked out and missed it. Question answered: reconstruction. He left the sneery lip thing in place though.

8 Likes

Until they grow up and the sins are repeated.

Someone stronger has to break the cycle. One who grew up loved usually helps.

2 Likes

And they want teachers to have guns.

2 Likes

@lastroth @thebigragu

And so the backtracking and excuses begin as well as proposed legislation to avoid another one.

@chelsea530

3 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:…that is truly too funny for words. Looks like a Bridezilla wedding!

1 Like

OK, that little one is a cutie and is blessed with a real chin.

1 Like

What are all those fundamentalists going to say with regards to this? How many mulligans will they give Junior? Senior has had two divorces, so Junior is apparently allowed at least one more. Right?

I guess when Melania calls it quits it will be the coup de grâce to an otherwise disastrous public sham. I think she’ll be a little more strategic in her timing however…but if it doesn’t happen in the future at some point, I’ll be really surprised.

Eh…who gives a fuck? Not my problem.

4 Likes

She looks like a mini Ivanka.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available