Discussion: Report: Trump Gave Birthday Toast To Russian 'Friend' With Alleged Mob Ties

Sigh. What’s become of the mafia?

I miss the days when they were actually professional. They would take loyalty oaths in blood and keep to the shadows meeting in secret. They would never, never allow a blowhard, loudmouth like Trump anywhere near them.

For that, they deserve to be completely uprooted. I can’t abide this sloppiness, this public display, this conspicuous consumption. Whatever happened to the simple, overall wearing plumber next door who was actually worth millions?

1 Like

Nothing shows a clearer difference between Democrats and Republicans then who they celebrate birthdays with.

1 Like

Whoever posts the customized red maga baseball caps, please post one that says “Tofik is my friend.”

1 Like

Wow my new GO☭ logo is sure getting a workout.

2 Likes

Trump owns nothing in Russia, has no (cough) ties to Russia and doesn’t even know anyone there…except for his friend and benefactor in the mob, Putin, a certain Russian bank executive, several oligarchs, and the owners of some hotels.

2 Likes

Donnie likes felons. He enjoys spending time with them.

This reference can not be made enough!

1 Like

2 Likes

I never pass up a chance to reference either Rocky and Bullwinkle or Bugs Bunny and the gang.

2 Likes

Sad - so much comics material - but so fricking serious consequences based on their actions. It seems like we are now living a ‘tragic-comic’ reality

1 Like

A few years ago I purchased the Rocky and Bullwinkle box set for my nieces. The writing and puns hold up to this day.

1 Like

Sadly they are still around. I don’t think they have washed those sweats since the 80’s.

Yes they do.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available