Discussion: Report: Trump Admin Pulls O'Care Ads In Last Days Of 2017 Open Enrollment

Plus, the ads are already paid for.

2 Likes

I just wanna say…Drumpf is starting to get bad press on our local news here in W. MI, which has always been favorable to Republicans no matter how fucked up their ideas were. Not anymore. They are starting to scrutinize and be a lot more critical in their reporting over the past week. Even the Pukes here are getting nervous and a wee bit shocked at his tenuous grasp of reality…

That, I like.

34 Likes

A spokesman for the Department of Health and Human Services told Politico that the decision was made in “an effort to look for efficiencies.”

That sounds…horrifying.

8 Likes

Go over to Fox news, dude. You’re wasting your time here, aren’t you?

6 Likes

It was only done to get Democrats “out of a big jam. Big jam” and selflessly put themselves “at risk, to a certain extent because we’re taking it off their platter.”

In short, they are all heart. Love.

5 Likes

Petty, spiteful, micromanaged crap which hurts people.

I hate Republicans. They have no right to hurt fellow Americans.

3 Likes

Yay!

And you are totally right about the eligibility.

1 Like

As petty as it gets. And with the ads already paid for, the outlets can re-sell that time.

The grifts add up.

7 Likes

Good that this has gotten out. This is an opportunity to prove to your constituents that there is a reason for you being in public office. There is nothing keeping every Democratic Representative and Senator and Mayor and Governor from picking up the slack, getting all over their local and state media, and assigning all their staff to helping folks register.

10 Likes

That’s one of your best ones yet.

3 Likes

I bet there are a bunch of people who thought they couldn’t sign up once Trump was elected.

He’s trying really hard to emphasize that incorrect appearance.

7 Likes

If anyone was wondering how bad things will get…well…I don’t think you can over estimate the hell that awaits decent average folks as the fascist meat grinder builds up speed.

4 Likes

If it gets a chance to.

twitter.com

adm links (admlinks)

Intel dossier on Trump said Russians offered him a 19% share in Rosneft to lift sanctions.

19% of Rosneft was just sold to an unknown buyer

@donnyyoung - posted this in another thread.

10 Likes

Evil. Evil bastards.

3 Likes

This makes my heart leap with joy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope it’s what we’ve been waiting for. I don’t know for sure, but if it is how it looks - o my god.

2 Likes

That is a terrific idea - I hope state legislators get right on it! There are still 4 full days for folks to enroll. Edited to add: I’m calling my legislators right now to ask them to follow your suggestion.

2 Likes

Congratulations on never having waited until the last minute to do anything in your life.

And you’re seriously missing the point if you think anyone was expecting a better offer from the Republicans.

4 Likes

I’d like to know if the costs have been refunded. I’ll call my Senator and ask.

2 Likes

Again, it’s good. Overreach is putting it mildly. Remember, day 6. Let’s hope this makes all the national outlets. The vindictiveness is mind-boggling.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available