Discussion: Report: Pence Didn't Know About Flynn's Sanctions Talk Until Days After Trump

“What did the Vice President not know, and when did he not know it?”

(Or something.)

28 Likes

Can we contact the agency we got these guys from and tell them they aren’t working out? I’m not sure we really need them, to be honest. Maybe we could all just stay a half hour late divide up the work among ourselves. I’ll order pizza.

27 Likes

Goodness me is that Mike Pence making loud banging sounds near Donald Trump’s Presidential Soufflé …

Hummm

9 Likes

This tells me Pence means exactly shit to Drumpf.

15 Likes

Pence was occupied at the time.

15 Likes

Mike susPence is a goddamned liar. He saw the same Intelligence Report(s). His butt-covering will keep morphing in the coming days until it reaches critical mass and he has pull the ever-popular go-to “I misspoke” out of his ass.

In a perfect world that would be followed by his announcement that he’s resigning to “spend more time with his family.”

20 Likes

No one is at the wheel, here. DJT needs to call a press conference and sort this out. If he can’t do it, Alec Baldwin needs to do it, but it needs to happen soon.

23 Likes

Vice President Mike Pence was informed of the Justice Department warning regarding former national security adviser Michael Flynn late on February 9, 11 days after the White House and the president knew, two sources tell NBC News.

‘puncture wounds’

One is a source close to Pence, while the other is inside the Trump administration

‘But those Obama holdovers…’

17 Likes

well yes, precisely - he thinks of Pence as some unsophisticated rube from Indiana who is useful only because the grazing addlebrained knee-jerk conservatives adore him and his strident positions - otherwise he serves no purpose.

8 Likes

He was so emphatic that Flynn didn’t do what Flynn really did. Yet when he found out that Flynn did do what Flynn said he didn’t do, pence didn’t correct the record. I don’t buy it. Pence knew and mislead the public.

19 Likes

But according to two unnamed sources cited by NBC, Pence did not know until Feb. 9.

Judging by Pence’s retrograde stance on many social issues, I think he’s the last man to know it’s the 21st century.

14 Likes

Russian SIGINT boat off the east coast, probably already hacked TrUmps unsecured phone.

Putin deploys cruise missles in violation of treaty.

and

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/02/14/in-first-under-trump-russian-jets-buzzed-a-u-s-destroyer-at-close-range/?utm_term=.3617d9b0536c

#MAGA

17 Likes

Pence is currently on a Starbucks run, he’s gonna hit the one on Cahuenga Blvd. in LA.

He’ll be back, lattes loaded, when it’s time for him to be sworn in as 46.

5 Likes

Exciting!

REPORT: Nixon Didn’t Know About 18 Minute Gap in WH Tapes.
“I told her, ‘Rosemary, cut out this 80 minutes’, not 18 minutes, you idiot bitch!”

10 Likes

I think Stephen Miller is in the driver’s seat right now. Rumor has it he’ll sort it all out on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert tonight.

11 Likes

Alan Arkin is a favorite of mine.

6 Likes

So did Bannon know before Trump?

8 Likes
2 Likes

Trump still doesn’t know. He’d be really upset so no one has told him. All he knows is that General Flynn “went away,” like Grandma and Rags, the cute springer spaniel with the annoying bark.

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available