Discussion: Report: Kavanaugh And Accuser Will Testify To Judiciary Committee Monday

Sounded?

Surely Trump can find somebody from that list the Feudalist Society gave him who doesn’t have such skeletons in her closet.

They can coach him all they want but 6 days is not enough to learn the craft of acting, never mind how to lie convincingly. He’ll bomb.

1 Like

The GOP and Feudalist Society have been grooming this guy for the Supreme Court pretty much since he first set foot in New Haven. I’m sure that by now they feel he’s entitled to it, probably him too.

1 Like

I wanted to rebut that with “high-tech White House orchestrated gang rape” but I didn’t have the means to communicate with the Senate at the time.

Corker is looking for a comfy place at the trough after he leaves the club.

It’s true, when I entered high school at 15 (grades 10-12) the senior “boys” looked like men to me – an alien race. I literally thought that we were not even in the same category and they seemed scary.

Very powerful story here; it’s not as much that Kav was a drunk ass wanna-be-rapist in HS, it’s how he comported himself afterwards. No remorse, no apologies, no empathy, just denial. Speaks volumes about his character,

BLUF:

But if Ford’s story is true, Brett Kavanaugh never apologized. He never tried to make amends, never took responsibility for what he did. In my case, the near-rape—as awful as it was at the time and in its immediate aftermath—didn’t cause any lasting damage. But by Ford’s account, Kavanaugh’s acts did cause lasting damage, and he has done nothing at all to try to make that right. And that is why the mistake of a 17-year-old kid still matters.

I Believe Her. When I was in high school, I faced my own Brett Kavanaugh.

1 Like

People should think of Kavanaugh as being the same type as Fox News Tucker Carlson. They both went to private boarding schools with a long history of under aged drinking and sexual assaults of female students by the boys and even by several male staff members.

Kavanaugh is as much of a Republican white nationalist political operative as Tucker Carlson. These white private boarding schools are breeding grounds for Republican white nationalists…which is exactly what Kavanaugh is.

1 Like

Kavanaugh’s demeanor at the hearings suggests he is not that kind of psychopath.

1 Like

There were four guys and one girl there: this was planned.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available