Discussion: Report: Dems 'Expected' To Be Invited To Later Briefing On Russia Probe

2 Likes

Please come to the after party, Dems.

25 Likes

they are “expected” to be invited to attend a similar meeting in the future

Reminds me of when I was a child and asked my parents for something and they’d say, “We’ll see!”

19 Likes

Would that the be swearing in of “President for Life El Donaldo”?

3 Likes

We are on the cusp of unimaginable tyranny by the Russian cabal in the White Hole and Congress. Our constitution and our democracy are hanging by a thread. Our presidential election has been rigged, trampled on and defiled.

22 Likes

Nunes really needs to get that information so he can immediately twist it and pass on to Dear Leader. And he doesn’t want witnesses who can contradict him.

20 Likes

The White House has faced intense criticism for only inviting Republicans — House
intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA) and House Oversight
Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-SC) — to Thursday’s meeting with FBI
Director Christopher Wray, Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and Ed O’Callaghan, the principal associate deputy attorney general.

Intense criticism? (looks around upon hearing crickets)

8 Likes

Considering the health and age of the orange toad, we should be concerned about imposed lines of succession.

3 Likes

I hope he has a couple of cheeseburgers followed by a tub of chicken fried in lard tonight for dinner and then a couple of scoops of full-fat ice cream.

11 Likes

Schumer cackled for a while… Or was it bleated?

3 Likes

You know it’s going to be Ivanka…

2 Likes

If that was “intense criticism” then I’m wondering what passes for normal conversation with an “inside voice”.

4 Likes

The entire Republican Party is complicit.

com·plic·it
[kəmˈplisit]

ADJECTIVE: involved with others in an illegal activity or wrongdoing.

17 Likes

Need some time to get all the ducks lined up.

5 Likes

meh. working the refs.

4 Likes

Please use a more accurate headline. “White House Planning Meeting on Russia to Include Bipartisan ‘Gang of 8’” in no way even remotely describes what is being offered to Dems here. A meeting sometime after Memorial Day? A meeting days after the Republicans are hitting the airwaves spreading misinformation that no one can refute? The Dems got played once again. And no wonder now over half the country thinks the Mueller investigation is politically motivated.

11 Likes

7 Likes

https://www.democraticleader.gov/newsroom/52318/

5 Likes

I have a dream…

that the GOP leadership exits that meeting in handcuffs.

5 Likes

Unintended truth.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available