Discussion: Ratcheting Up Feud At Rally, Trump Says 'I Know Things' About Tester

Same old child using the same threat to bully a sibling into “I’m telling Moooom!!!”

12 Likes

The original statement is still on my top ten list of lies. Ageless, like fine old whine.

27 Likes

I read the crowd chanted “Nobel.”

10 Likes

I’m sick of these rallies and the lies he spouts at them. What’s worse is the roar from the crowd believing every bit of nonsense. Unfortunately, as long as he is alive he’s going to hold these rallies, whether he’s campaigning or not. He is never going away. What a nonsensical monster this country has created.

25 Likes

Heck, I SAW that!

3 Likes

Did it give you nausea?

7 Likes

Indeed, and for a moment I felt dizzy.

4 Likes

That’s correct though since he has no bell, only bats in his belfry.

8 Likes

Not to sound sexist, but what a middle school girl he is.

4 Likes

As I read your comment, I had a flash of Trump on a stage in Las Vegas, headlining his greatest hits. Yep, very plausible indeed. The thing is, they know he’s lying and love him all the more for it. It’s fruitless to even point it out anymore. It’s like trying to pill a cat.

13 Likes

supporters chanted “Lock her up” at the mention of Hillary Clinton, booed every reference to a Democrat, and chanted “Nobel” when the president boasted that he deserved virtually all the credit for the historic summit meeting between Kim Jong-un of North Korea and President Moon Jae-in of South Korea on Friday.

It had the quality of the Fux News call in, stream of consciousness ranting, grievances, lies, and uncontrollable anger.

14 Likes

Heck, I work at a middle school with 300+ girls and they ALL show much more maturity than he does.

21 Likes

Feud is not the word you’re looking for here, I think. A feud typically involves 2 people. This is more like someone walking by a crazy person on the street yelling at you.

20 Likes

I do so hope Senator Tester withholds his rebuke for the time being just to piss off the old duffer. He is in the position of power now. It looks like everything so far is helping his reelection tremendously.

14 Likes

He’s a mean girl who’s gonna show us…

Trump launched into a tirade about the drastic measures he planned if he did not see sufficient progress on his coveted border wall.

“If we don’t get border security, we’ll close down the country,” he said, apparently referring to a government shutdown when a funding deadline is reached in September.

12 Likes

Absolutely disgusting

5 Likes

Yep. Put up or shut up, Spanky.

Of course he will do neither.

7 Likes

Seems to me more like the lunatic morons who rant at KKK rallies and like to call themselves comically stupid shit like the Grand Kludd (yes that seems to be an actual “thing” with the Klan dipshits).

3 Likes

I hope the knuckle-draggers out there who elected this piece of shit feel accomplished.

However, I know things about the Asshole-elect (like being a draft dodging coward and a deadbeat businessman) that should keep him from being elected. My fear is that as long as the knuckle-draggers are allowed to vote we are in danger of the shit-head being re-elected.

5 Likes

Do you think we’d could somehow get this point across to the editors of TPM? Trump splurts on schedule like Old Faithful fed by a hog lagoon; TPM breaks out the 45-point type to spread the product around.

No hint of perspective. On occasion, heads are scratched about media complicity in the dominance charade.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available