Discussion: Rand Paul: I'll 'Look At' Possible Military Takeover In The Southwest

Why would the United States need to “takeover” a part of the United States?

These people are fucking mental. How do they keep getting elected to public office?

26 Likes

But first the Military needs to check out the Poodle on Rand’s head…

3 Likes

Just keep the stupid coming, guys (i.e. Republican candidates). It will make it so much easier for us in November 2016.

5 Likes

Chemtrail!!!

17 Likes

Once the US military takes over the Southwest, what happens then? We’d make them part of the UNITED States? I have no words…

17 Likes

The military is in control whether these space cadets get it or not. They aren’t keeping the military out at this very moment miraculously somehow.

The military is always there and just a minute or so away. These militia wannabes ought to understand that.

3 Likes

this once again shows the level of ignorance that the GOP et al. will sink to…they are actually allowing a discussion of the “preppers” and CTer’s to have more time in the spotlight. Seriously, when you have a POTUS wannabee and a sitting State Governor actually giving these CTer’s fuel - why would anyone believe them. Is there any level to which these idiots will not sink? Goggle “jade helm” - and read some of the nonsense. AMAZING

6 Likes

You mean “while Hitler invaded Berlin.”

1 Like

A lesson in politics: This is what happens when you coddle and encourage the conspiracy-theorist-lunatic-fringe elements of your constituency and include them in your “base”. You end up having to humor their craziness and you look like an idiot for doing it.

17 Likes

Said this before, but in his case the “Presidential timber” has dry rot and is infested with termites.

5 Likes

Ooh, and don’t forget the Rabbit of Caerbannog – he’s got a vicious streak a mile wide!

4 Likes

He just watched 7 Days in May. He thinks he’s Kirk Douglas.

4 Likes

One word: d-i-s-t-r-a-c-t-e-d.

1 Like

♫♪ You say you want a devolution… ♫♪

jw1

9 Likes

“Fred, Wilma, Daphne and Shaggy will accompany me to the area in question,” Mr. Rand later added.

13 Likes

Rand Paul: I don’t believe in the scientific theory of Climate Change and it’s danger to our society and way of life…but I will investigate a military takeover of the Southwest. This is a perfect example of insanity. Insanity is a spreading plague in the Senate and Congress and the Republican presidential candidates of the United States of America Inc.

13 Likes

Jesus on a Chocolate-Chip Cookie!!

Unless the Southwest is attempting to secede and become its own nation or part of Mexico (ala the Crimea with Russia, though I don’t think Mexico is agitating here) the military cannot “take over” the Southwest, Rand!!

Just to you know… and just so Greg Abbott knows … and just so Piysh Jindal knows … and just so all of your children and their children know: the Southwest is already part of the United States – and they seem fairly okay with that fact, last time I checked!!

7 Likes

Takeover? Hell, I want the Army to circle the entire state and keep those yahoos out of the rest of the nation.

4 Likes

Next thing you know, these fuckers will be protesting at fallen soldiers’ funerals.

1 Like

This is the GOP’s Big Tent. Miss no chance to stir up paranoia and foster a conspiracist mindset, and let these people know that their voices are heard and that they are welcome. The NRA pioneered it, and the GOP has adopted it. It’s not just Rand.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available