Discussion: Rand Paul: I'll 'Look At' Possible Military Takeover In The Southwest

Why does the right wing hate our troops?

17 Likes

I live in Florida and there are training exercises all the time by the military, and we haven’t been taken over yet. In a way I wish the military would take over Florida and oust Rick Scott. LOL.

18 Likes

And they elected this phony.

2 Likes

I’ve been browsing Facebook groups dedicated to Jade Helm, and they’re about as hilariously sad as you’d imagine.

Guys, there’s traffic coming in and out of military bases near where the exercise is taking place! Traffic! In and out of military bases! That’s unheard of! This really is looking to be a hostile takeover! And there’s a mysterious fence put up near the park by my house that wasn’t there a week ago! Oh noes!

27 Likes

#Squirrel!!

11 Likes

Here’s an idea Obama and his staff should consider. He can quell any talk of government takeover by immediately shutting down all military bases in Texas and shutting off the money tap that flows to these towns that have these bases…lets see what they say about that! Nothing says “we dont want your state” like shutting down bases

30 Likes

Why would the United States need to “takeover” a part of the United States?

These people are fucking mental. How do they keep getting elected to public office?

26 Likes

But first the Military needs to check out the Poodle on Rand’s head…

3 Likes

Just keep the stupid coming, guys (i.e. Republican candidates). It will make it so much easier for us in November 2016.

5 Likes

Chemtrail!!!

17 Likes

Once the US military takes over the Southwest, what happens then? We’d make them part of the UNITED States? I have no words…

17 Likes

The military is in control whether these space cadets get it or not. They aren’t keeping the military out at this very moment miraculously somehow.

The military is always there and just a minute or so away. These militia wannabes ought to understand that.

3 Likes

this once again shows the level of ignorance that the GOP et al. will sink to…they are actually allowing a discussion of the “preppers” and CTer’s to have more time in the spotlight. Seriously, when you have a POTUS wannabee and a sitting State Governor actually giving these CTer’s fuel - why would anyone believe them. Is there any level to which these idiots will not sink? Goggle “jade helm” - and read some of the nonsense. AMAZING

6 Likes

You mean “while Hitler invaded Berlin.”

1 Like

A lesson in politics: This is what happens when you coddle and encourage the conspiracy-theorist-lunatic-fringe elements of your constituency and include them in your “base”. You end up having to humor their craziness and you look like an idiot for doing it.

17 Likes

Said this before, but in his case the “Presidential timber” has dry rot and is infested with termites.

5 Likes

Ooh, and don’t forget the Rabbit of Caerbannog – he’s got a vicious streak a mile wide!

4 Likes

He just watched 7 Days in May. He thinks he’s Kirk Douglas.

4 Likes

One word: d-i-s-t-r-a-c-t-e-d.

1 Like

♫♪ You say you want a devolution… ♫♪

jw1

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available