Discussion: Protesters Drown Out Richard Spencer At UF: 'Nazis Are Not Welcome Here'

This theory deserves to be tested. :smiley:

1 Like

That sounds correct them if that was the manner of the arrangements. Too bad I guess. They should have to sign a contract providing their own security and indemnifying the school for any foreseeable expenses and damages, etc. UF shouldnā€™t be footing a $500K bill just so this ranting white supremacist can jackoff on stage.

3 Likes

I agree that the security cost seems unjust. Legally though, if the security risk comes from somewhere other than the speaker himself, I suppose UF has to cover that. Just a guess.

This is the supremacist/heritage a-hole component of the Republican party. The other three components (the capitalist a-holes, the cowboy a-holes, and the religious a-holes) might want to distance themselves, but they canā€™t because Republicans have dog-whistled these bottom-dwellers for decades. Die-hard Trumpists, however, celebrate these scum-suckers.

Yet there are liberals beating themselves up over not being empathic enough toward Trumpā€™s base.

Hereā€™s a short blog that explains why they shouldnā€™t:

Enjoy!

This it? Racist, Violent, Unpunished: A White Hate Groupā€™s Campaign of Menace

Especially interesting to me is their rationalization for forming violent roving gangs:

Whites, he said, are ignored by politicians, taught to be ashamed by leftist academics, and marginalized and driven from the workforce by economic globalization. Young white men, he said, are drawn to the extreme right ā€œbecause there is no other option for them. Theyā€™re disenfranchised.ā€

Too many video games detaches one from reality I reckon.

these guys really want the violenceā€¦just not directed towards themā€¦they are cowardsā€¦

3 Likes

ā€¦and nobody showing up isnā€™t going to make the news. What makes the news is protesters outnumbering the participants.

Yes, and this is exactly what Spencer wanted and nothing else. Thatā€™s why heā€™s calling these free speech speeches and not pro-Nazi speeches, because he wants this to be about liberals shutting him down and hopefully causing violence to give him attention and martyrdom. He can reach far more people with a much more toxic message online. This is entirely about getting attention by having liberals protest him.

Thatā€™s why the smart move would be a protest party that mocks these fools, and not one where we pretend weā€™re scared of his words. I say we not only let him speak but make sure everyone hears the garbage he writes online too. And then we mock the hell out of him while having a big old party that heā€™s not invited to. Thatā€™s the solution, not giving him what he wants.

But if liberals want to play his game on his terms, youā€™re right, we obviously canā€™t stop them. And Iā€™m sure Spencer can thank them for the increased traffic heā€™ll get online for the attention they gave him.

1 Like

God thatā€™s good to see - and as much as the whiny little shit tried to whine it up, chanting isnā€™t violent. Lilā€™ Richie seems a little sensitive about being drowned out by the masses eh?

1 Like

Love it, thanks!

2 Likes

I like the way the French treat the Germans in the movie, Those Magnificent Men in their Flying Machines. Each morning the Germans do a flag parade to their national anthem. In response, the French do a mock parade to the tune of ā€œFrĆØre Jacques.ā€

1 Like

I wanted that song to go on and on.

1 Like

Thatā€™s your opinion.

I have one rule about Nazis - you fight them. If you donā€™t you get run over.

1 Like

I think the discrepancy here is that @doctorbiobrain and I view Spencer as just a ā€œwannabe Nazi.ā€ I agree we should fight actual Nazis, but Spencerā€™s just a pissant little creep who isnā€™t worth wasting oxygen on in this fashion. He does what he does because he craves the attention for his ā€œcause.ā€ But he has no real power other than that which we grant him by engaging with his antics. If he were ignored, he would disappear and no one would care.

Liberalism is the right of Spencer to speak, and the freedom of citizens to respond.

Ainā€™t it great?

Huh, alt-right?

1 Like

What a cuck.

Perfectā€¦truth. WTF are you doing here???

Go back to the swamp you crawled out ofā€¦

1 Like

And if wishes and buts were clusters of nuts weā€™d all have a bowl of granola.

You need to read this: https://www.propublica.org/article/white-hate-group-campaign-of-menace-rise-above-movement

1 Like

This bonehead is the leader of some group of pathetic followers, thatā€™s what I get out of this.

If he wants attention for being a whiny weasel that is universally despised and to show that his group is so pathetic that they have him as a leader. Then expose him and them to all.

1 Like

Also: Bwah ha ha ha ha!

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available