Discussion: Police Responding To Report Of Shooting At Arizona High School

High fives all around at NRA headquarters!

1 Like

Montana, Wyoming, and the Dakota Twins really need to pick up the slack.

2 Likes

That is what happens when you take the word of 18th century tobacco farmers as infallible.

I guess it is better than taking the word of 1st century goat farmers as infallible though.

11 Likes

They both just left a class where the teacher finished his 50th harangue of the year about the evils of homosexuality and lesbianism.

ā€œWe all know whoā€™s going to hell in this class, donā€™t we students?ā€

4 Likes

Well, we know that they thought the first amendment didnā€™t preclude putting people in jail for badmouthing the current president or members of congress (read up on the Alien and Sedition Act). So Iā€™m pretty sure they had an interpretation of the 2nd that didnā€™t involve insurrection being OK.

2 Likes

ā€œIsolatedā€ ā€“ ā€œseparate from othersā€ā€¦ ā€œhappening just onceā€ (Merriam-Webster)

Glendale, AZ police have also concluded there may in fact be a forest of tens of thousands of gun deaths surrounding this tree, but we are but a tiny police force that can see only this one tree. Only Congress can see and address the forestā€¦ if only the NRA would remove the congressional blinders.

4 Likes

Freedom!!! USA! USA!

1 Like

More murdered young women. Great.

1 Like

Which of course exactly tracks the population density in the USA.

Texas and Florida will be blue states soon!

2 Likes

The enemy that is killing your kids is called the NRA, not ISIS.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s not true because exceptionalism!

3 Likes

Hmmā€¦I hear New Mexico is nice.

What amazes me is that all these folks with guns seem to really think they could overthrow the government just be cause they have a few guns.

4 Likes

One of the saddest things about Americaā€™s gun mania is that it makes guns so available to teenagers who want to commit suicide. It breaks my heart. Itā€™s not like it breaks my heart any less when a gun isnā€™t used, but I think more thought has to go into structuring a death when there isnā€™t a deadly weapon in front of you.

4 Likes

NRA: At least the gun was found and is safe.

2 Likes

Another proud moment brought to you by the NRA.

2 Likes

They girls probably deserved it.

Thatā€™s how guns work, right?

Police found two 15-year-old female sophomores lying next to each other on campus each dead of a single gunshot wound, said Breeden. A weapon was found next to them.

Detectives are still processing the scene but are not looking for any other suspects or persons of interest.

Man thats tragicā€¦

2 Likes

Jesus was calling home Gertrude and Myrtle from Bayview Nursing Home. Cell tower coverage is spotty in that area, went to the wrong location.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available