Discussion: Planned White Nationalist Conference Loses Its Venue For 3rd Time This Year

What, Mar-e-Coli is booked solid?

5 Likes

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Too funny.

5 Likes

Haha! [/nelsonmuntz]

3 Likes

I’m sure East Texas would welcome them…

2 Likes

Last time I was out that way I saw some vacant motels on the side of the highway. Looked like the ideal place, once they’ve cleaned the broken glass and condoms out of the parking lot.

1 Like

Here try this place, BET they’d be clad to have YA’S…YA ALL COME NOW!!

4 Likes

So The Hilton Tucson El Conquistador had booked their event previously?

The name of the hotel is quite telling. A constant theme on the right particularly VDare is that Mexicans are going to repopulate the Southwestern part of the US. El Conquistadors.
I guess the hotel doesn’t book their best events. They bring White Nationalists. They skip bar tabs. They’re cheap tippers, especially to the maids.

1 Like

According to David Fahrenthold, as of Sept. 18 Grift-a-Lotto has had 20 cancellations so there ought to be plenty of room.

And as luck would have it there’s a recipe online so the Nazis can have “the most amazing piece of white cake.”
And everybody will get two scoops!

Full body armor?

1 Like

Going out on limb, I would guess that hotels in southwestern states don’t want to get a reputation for hosting white nationalist events that are aimed at kicking out Latino immigrants. Maybe VDare should look for hotels in Idaho.

1 Like

Trump makes a buck off everyone. I’m sure his properties are out of their price range.

Too bad they cannot afford Mar-A-Lago.

Maybe Trump would give them a cut-rate? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Sniff, Oh My!

1 Like

If they are too controversial in the US, maybe a resort in Mexico would take them.

1 Like

Have they checked with Mar-A-Lago. I hear the owner believes there are a lot of good people in the White Nationalist movement.

1 Like

“it’s hard out here” for a white supremacist. Others have already said it but: ha, ha!
I’m sure Sessions and Moore have some venues in Alabama they can contact to help out these “very fine people”.
Flannery O’Connor just popped into my head, the " good, country people" that Moore & Sessions are …

1 Like

“He added that “nothing can surprise me about the vindictiveness of America’s emerging Totalitarian Left”

Challenge accepted.

1 Like

This is why Eric and Junior need to speed up the building of those America Inns in the Land of the Forgottens.

1 Like

Oh, man I forgot about that. Trump America Inns. Pepe the frog bath toys in every bathroom. Liberace like rooms. Or Confederacy themed suites. “Live from the Covfefe lounge!”

Being committed to the principles of free speech, even if it is unpopular, I have found these people a place where they can gather. I would even go so far as to offer as many of them as wanted it, free transpotation to their gathering.
Here is the solution:

Of Course, I am approaching middle age, so I might accidentally forget exactly where I dropped them off.
(No Offense meant to the good people of Iceland)

1 Like

So, this business doesn’t want to host “All The Most Controversial Immigration Patriots in One Place.” So surprising, no? Amazing just how stupid these people are. Actually, nothing can surprise me about the stupidity of the current generation of Nazis emerging from the sewers or the malice of their leader.

These clowns just don’t get the hint.

There has never been a place for them in America and there never will be.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available