Discussion: Obama's Post-Charlottesville Message Most-Liked Tweet Ever

Have to admit that outfit Melania is wearing is very stylish, love it.

3 Likes

Donā€™t know how she (or anyone else) walks in pumps like that. And she does it well. Not easy.

2 Likes

Obama will be our Nelson Mandela.

8 Likes

He might get some skin burn in the belly/boob overhang sections if he pulls it off too fast.

5 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes

Her Achilles are probably so used to 8 inch heels they would snap if she wore flats.

3 Likes

Maybe she got plastic surgery so she has Barbie feet.

3 Likes

I hate those shoes. I think any woman who puts herself through that torture says something about herself by doing so. Heels are one thing, but 8 inch spikes are self-inflicted torture.

3 Likes

Every time I see someone wearing them I smile a little to myself because I know how theyā€™re going to end up - with crippled feet.

Just from regular high heels I have hammer toes, bunions, myriad problems strictly from high heels.

5 Likes

My feet are a mess too and I wore heels as little as possible. Now itā€™s Keds and ballet flats. No heels in my closet these days.

2 Likes

Ahh ā€“ but the men do ā€“ they love em ā€“ as long as they donā€™t have to wear them

To be honest, simple ballet flats are my husbandā€™s favorite. He also likes unsprayed, clean hair and a minimum amount of makeup. Not all men find the Barbie doll look appealing, thank goodness.

6 Likes

O hahahahahah I try to put them on occasionally and I canā€™t walk in them anymore. I look like a little kid wearing her momā€™s high heels.

I donā€™t wear them either anymore. Because my feet are so bad I have hard time finding closed shoes I can wear.

Comfortable shoes are so hard to find. When I do find them, I stock up.

1 Like

They really are and I do too. I have 3 pairs of ankle boots in every color they made in this style because the toe box is big enough for my hammer toes. I am best in thongs and boots. And thatā€™s pretty much it.

I have some really comfortable ankle boots too. They are my go-to for travel and sight-seeing. I have two pairs, brown and black. They were made in Italy and no longer available. I am hoping they hold out for the rest of my traveling days, at least.

1 Like

What a stunning contrast between President Obama and his successor. The sooner our country puts Trump in our rear view mirror, the better off weā€™ll be.

8 Likes

I hear you. I admit that every year I come back from Italy with bleeding feet. This past spring was particularly bad - I shredded my bunions and developed a corn and at the end of the trip back in Rome my husband is still going and Iā€™m weeping begging please let me stop. hahahahaha

2 Likes

Ha, ha, ha! I know this story well. Even in sneakers, there is no way my feet will last as many miles as my husbandā€™s. Some people just have great feet. Not me. Never have, never will. Skinny feet and bony toes suck.

1 Like

Absogoddamlutely. I LOVE that picture and basically any pic of Pres. Obama with kids. Heā€™s one of those people (man or woman) who is very comfortable around kids and he makes them feel relaxed and special.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available