Discussion: Nunes Was On WH Grounds Day Before Making Bold Trump Surveillance Claims

Soon to be appearing in a DSM near you.

2 Likes

That supposedly mentally ill man who hopped over the fence was wandering around on the White House grounds for almost 15 minutes before the Secret Service noticed. Maybe he was a Russian agent? Maybe Nunes is, too?

What in the heck is going on over there? What does this country have to lose?

1 Like

Michael Ellis was general counsel to the US House of Representatives Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (Nunesā€™ was his boss) and just joined WH national security team.

Oh, I am sure Putin would gladly give him that plane ride too.

Of course, Nunes might not be too thrilled about slipping out of the plane door over the Northern Atlantic.

3 Likes

Well that makes three contacts today with my Senators, and Congressman asking for an independent investigation. 1st when I woke up pissed off. 2nd when McCain called for one today, I asked them to join him. 3rd just now when I read about Nunes meeting his source on WH grounds. Told them his source must have been the WH, and Nunes was in collusion with the WH

Oh and I said soon to be Independent Prosecuter

4 Likes

A guy I follow on Twitter named Nick Bilton said in response to Meghan McCain (yes, daughter of ) who complained that the Rs had elected an R House and prez and still could get nothing done, and Iā€™m paraphrasing

Trump won b/c EC. PP of this country did not put him in office, the system did.

We all understand this and itā€™s whatā€™s driving us crazy. Rigged election with support from an oligarch leading to illegitimate results and presidency, criminality underway from day one. Then adding insult to injury thereā€™s buyerā€™s remorse among people who voted for him.

@krusher Iā€™m thinking and hoping as we get closer to 2018 midterms, Rs who have been feeling heat from their constituents will look around and decide it might be in their best interests to not defend the WH and everyone associated with it so vigorously. Because nothing scares them more than the thought of losing that cushy seat and unearned salary.

3 Likes

But I donā€™t see anybody who will bring those charges. Republicans own both houses of Congress, the White House, and the Dept. of Justice. Congress will certainly not censure him, because Republicans, no Republican is going to remove him as committee chair, and DOJ will certainly not appoint a special counsel. Even though Sessions has ā€œrecusedā€ himself from the so-called Russia investigation, Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™s very active behind the scenes, and nothing will happen to any Republican. The whole business is sickening, disgusting, and corrupt as hell.

1 Like

Yeah but who didnā€™t see that coming?

The only person who can absolve the Trump people is Comey. I donā€™t think heā€™s going to.

2 Likes

Yes, that ā€œsources and methodsā€ line cracked me up. The guy thinks heā€™s a regular James Bond!

2 Likes

What will always get me is this: when Trumpā€™s final (presidential, criminal, whatever) tale is written, the American voter canā€™t say that they didnā€™t know from the get go about either his borderline criminal misdeeds or his 24/7 stupidity.

While surfing Twitter, I often see

ā€œwell why didnā€™t the media do this?ā€ or ā€œwhy didnā€™t the media reveal that?ā€

or of course the tax returns. However the shit that was out there (when he advocated about killing terrorists families, the bankruptcies, not knowing anything about foreign policy; which of course is compounded by Tillerson being SOS, etc.) meant Russia shouldnā€™t have been the one principal dis-qualifier.

Yet here we areā€¦

6 Likes

Yeah but where are we really? What difference does it make what his voters think? He is a Minority President and he barely squeaked into office and Iā€™m still convinced that shit was done via the voter rolls - thatā€™s where Greg Palast thinks they threw the election.

I know for a fact, Inversion, that by and large Americans hate this president. Why do we care so damn much about his minority of crazy voters?

Weā€™re the fucking majority by a whole lot.

1 Like

So does my grandson, who likes to walk around with sunglasses and a fake mustache, carrying his briefcase that has something like ā€œSuper Secret Spyā€ emblazoned on it. Heā€™s seven, so we expect him to figure it out one of these days. Nunes is considerably beyond the time we can expect that of him.

2 Likes

After receiving his associate of arts degree from the College of the Sequoias, Nunes graduated from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo with a bachelorā€™s degree in agricultural business and a masterā€™s degree in agriculture.

1 Like

Most of the media failed us voters miserably including the one Iā€™ve turned to for years. When people were asked what they knew and had heard about candidates, the answers were Clinton and emails, trumpp and immigration. Nothing about Russia and all that is now coming out about their role and trumpā€™s financial ties.

3 Likes

Because (and we have talked about the EC before) unfortunately 46% of the voting population hurled us into this timeline.

4 Likes

Since when? 26% of the voting population voted for him. Not 46% not even close.

n that Indiana story is another thing that should have gotten his ass dq-ed.

1 Like

Regardless of what was the actual #, that so many didnā€™t give a damn about what is now here says a lot.

1 Like

Ok but that part is done. However, the FBI is currently looking at whether it was done legitimately. We donā€™t really know that he was elected.

And all you have to do when you get worried is look at side by sides of the TIny Inauguration and Obamaā€™s inauguration.

We are dealing with an minority administration that is losing support not gaining it.

3 Likes

He just ā€œbutt-calledā€ Russia. It was all an accident. Honestly, if I were the Trumpskyites, Iā€™d be worried that this guy is a serious weak link.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available