Discussion: Nunes Was On WH Grounds Day Before Making Bold Trump Surveillance Claims

“What is he ‘met Michael Cohen in Ivanka’s office’ for his marching orders, Alex?”

3 Likes

I don’t think so. Not this time. Did you see John Dickerson’s commentary about Trump going after a former president. It’s just not down, er, done. A President can attack another President’s policies, but not the President himself.

I figured that that was one “mistake” Trump wasn’t going to get away with. He’s ignorant of all protocol. He continues to sink lower and lower, and most of us will be happy when Trump’s presidency is in the rearview mirror. A sad time for the country, but if we make it through, it’s got to be a lesson we don’t forget.

8 Likes

One of my favorite movies ever! Thanks!

1 Like

~snicker~

9 Likes

It is easy to blame Devin Nunes. Nunes is simply a minion working for Paul Ryan, Mike Pence and Donald Trump. Clearly, the infiltration by Putin and Russian intelligence is extensive and goes all the way to the very top.

There’s an awful lot of people who need to learn that lesson first. But still, yeah.

3 Likes

I wish I shared your believe on this. But the MSM by and large went completely after the Trump claim of being wiretapped as not only plausible, but valid. They have run with each iteration of Nunes’ changing stories as well as being completely plausible and valid. Despite being given zero proof on either story. Shoot, the press corps was in complete shock when the German reporter asked “Why do you continue to say things that aren’t true?”. They just rather meekly accept that, and dutifully pursue each lie given them without any verification.

4 Likes

Did you see that Hannity claimed that Ted Koppel wasn’t just talking about him in that segment?

I guess Koppel should have pointed his finger at him when he said, "“Because you’re very good at what you do. And you have attracted people who are determined that ideology is more important than facts.”

3 Likes

He said the meeting confirmed what he already knew… and knew ahead of trump making the allegation… What a F-ing JOKE…

FOX in the henhouse…

O, my GOSH Paul Ryan is so worthless.

He’s as useful as a set of
man boobs

Paul Ryan is as good at governing as Trump is at telling the truth.

He wanted to be near a secure area so if it turned out he needed one he wouldn’t have to go hunting around. But then I guess he didn’t need one, even though his “sources and methods” are still super secure and can’t be shared with anyone.

Does that clear it up for you? Me neither.

6 Likes

Exactly how I read that. Ya, makes no sense.

2 Likes

Only the bottom part of Fresno County. The rest of the county is covered by smarter folks like Jim Costa (D).

1 Like

O, MY, GOSH…this makes a lot of sense…

4 Likes

Mauna Kea is dormant, has no active vents. Try Mauna Loa instead, especially the Kilauea crater. Lots of activity there.

4 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

It says that all those astonishingly stupid people we’ve seen for years on late-night TV shows being interviewed in “man on the street” comedy bits are not necessarily difficult to edit together to look like a bunch of dopes. I cringe every time I see someone with a microphone in their face show the most profound level of ignorance, always with a prideful smile showing they think they sound smart. And still, the following week, there will be a fresh batch. It ceased to be funny quite awhile ago – when the interviews being conducted by news reporters at political rallies began sounding exactly like those comedy bits.

2 Likes

case in point…

https://twitter.com/DainisBushmanis/status/846086592091602945

If its true, then this story shouldn’t surprise anyone, because ‘it is what is’, but though it might hurt ya eyes, please check out the timeline.

3 Likes

August 8th. Always a good day for resigning the Presidency…

2 Likes

The names of citizens caught talking with Russians that dumbfuck wants so badly to prevent being “unmasked” are surely top “assistants” of Trumpie. Who else would he go to so much trouble for?

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available