Discussion: Nunes Was On WH Grounds Day Before Making Bold Trump Surveillance Claims

Those are hilarious - esp like the last one.

Don’t mind me - using this as a place to underscore a reminder: they weren’t IN the secure location, they just had proximity to a location.

Look the dude just isn’t that bright - he had to pick and chose that dodgy word very carefully - proximity - stating he was in the general area of/near/reachable but not stating that he was reviewing the classified material (if it was classified material) in a secure location.

5 Likes

He really is. And he continues to make this worse. Merely dragging his little midnight run story out for days and days…keeps the Russian connections stories on the headlines. I am pretty sure that was NOT the intent of this “plan”.

But a couple of things are worth noting at this point in time:

1. NOBODY else has seen the documents Nunes claims to have. Or to have read. Or heard about. Nobody. Not Ryan, not other republicans on the Committee, and certainly not the Democrats. Or any person in the press. The only “evidence” that it exists is…Nunes himself. And even Nunes himself is all over the place on that. Does he have the evidence, or did someone show it to him? Or did they merely tell him about it? He has in one of his many interviews, indicated all three scenarios.

2. Right now, there is NO evidence that this meeting/trip to the White House “grounds” took place, except…again…Nunes claim. The White House hasn’t confirmed it, they haven’t provided logs showing the Nunes was there…its merely Nunes claiming it happened.

At this point, I will not be surprised to hear that Nunes fought off a dozen (20…then 40) ninjas in the dark of night to receive this intel, and it was only because of his amazing athleticism and just general awesomeness that allowed him to escape. And the press will jump all over that squirrel story as completely believable without any verification, too.

15 Likes

The White House has become Kremlin Spy Central since Trump and his crooked family, NeoNaz iaides, Wall Street money-laundering bankers and Texas oil executives with Russian medals moved in. Putin must feel right at home there.

4 Likes

I believe Tom Cotton has the answer: “In my opinion, the only problem with Guantanamo Bay is there are too many empty beds and cells there right now."

4 Likes

“I was in a cab with staff and we dropped them off before I went to my meeting.”

Hmmmm… Both Uber and Cell Phone tracking, let alone any surveillance cameras in the area, definitely exist that would establish this statement as true or false.

Why do liars always insist on choosing cover stories that can be disproven?

What are they so desperately hiding…

10 Likes

Of course not… he was always saved by 99.

5 Likes

The phrase “stool pigeon” was invented for this sacless moron.

2 Likes

It’s all lies and your typical incompetent GOP strategy and performance.

The RNC has been reaching for the bottom of the barrel to find candidates to run in Congressional races and it shows. After these first 70 days, it’s going to be hard to find anyone with brains that wants to be a part of this Trump Era.

2 Likes

No…because we need to know who is going to rat the others out first. And that will happen. I would have said Flynn was the front runner for that, but Nunes is moving up fast on him.

6 Likes

They aren’t hiding much.

I want Kushner to testify in a publicly televised Congressional hearing…before he moves on to go before a federal grand jury for questioning.

Who does this punk think he is? He’s like 30, the son of a convicted felon and has his own office in the White House where he meets with the Russian Ambassador. Why does he warrant national security clearance…or his wife who met with Putin’s girlfriend late last summer in the former Soviet Union?

5 Likes

You wonder how did a guy so dumb ever made it to Congress, then you look at the map of CA 22nd, yep Fresno County…that explains it.

Isn’t this a “LEAK”!!! Why isn’t the White House and Nunes complaining and trying to investigate this leak!!!

Holy fuck.

4 Likes

Why, Kushner thinks he’s entitled to run the government because he’s banging Trump’s daughter.

After all, isn’t that the whole point of Democracy?

1 Like

steve king? of course, he only speaks Aryan.

1 Like

See, now here is where “enhanced interrogation” could come in useful.

It says that they should not have listened to Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the hate screamers in rightwing media who taught them that they are victims of liberal perfidy.

Rush has been doing that for almost 40 years. You can follow the ruin of our government in his career.

13 Likes

And, even then, manages to mangle the language.

2 Likes

Not needed they way these guys keep sidling up to foreign agents - they keep falling into FBI and CIA view. Cheaper this way.

1 Like

For those of us old enough to remember this movie:

4 Likes

The only “enhanced interrogation” Nunes needs is to be given a microphone.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available