Discussion: Nunes Was On WH Grounds Day Before Making Bold Trump Surveillance Claims

No, Chairman Nunes, that’s not your seat any more. Take this one. It’s for witnesses. Now, let’s administer the oath . . .

16 Likes

These guys are looking more and more like amateur-hour bozos by the minute…

7 Likes

Wait, according to the spox, tRump says the White House was tapped?

1 Like

So, in other words, his “source” was just the usual GOP echo-chamber. The Trump Administration was his source for the allegations, he turns around claims he has a “source,” and then the Trump Administration turns around and cites Nunes as confirmation of their allegations. This is EXACTY what the Bushies used to do all the time.

13 Likes

Congressman Nunes should be forced to wear a “Scarlet D” on his lapel for him being a complete DUMBASS.

7 Likes

Except Smart always succeeded despite himself.

6 Likes

Agree with others who say he’s in way over his head, probably met with Russians, felt he was engaging in some kind of foreign intrigue and no one would ever know.
If I were Comey, I would lean on this little turd.

16 Likes

Good point. I think Nunes thinks he is doing a successful job. Not terribly reflective or bright, that one.

5 Likes

That would be difficult, but still possible.

1 Like

How about DT? Dumbass and Traitor. Also stands for Donald Trump.

3 Likes

Chair of House IC has “sources and methods”?

I see your problem right here, Nunes. You’ve conflated running the committee that oversees spying with actually being, yourself, personally, a spy. Instead of doing your pretend fantasy job, can you or someone competent please DO YOUR JOB!?

13 Likes

Nunes is obstructing justice. Should be questioned. Needs to be forced to retain a lawyer and recuse himself.

17 Likes

Nunes must be so scared, that his own name should pop in a unsavoury context.

I wonder what kind of sex the kompromat will show…

2 Likes

You smell, Nunes. You smell real bad.

5 Likes

I hate Nunes’ face. Both of them!

2 Likes

I’m confused…

2 Likes

Nunes’s spokesman said that he met his source in a secure facility on the “White House Grounds”. I think what most everyone who has worked in Washington would take from that statement is that he met his source in the Old Executive Office Building (Old EOB), which is part of the WH complex and which housed the State, War and Navy departments before Pearl Harbor. It has SCIF facilities in it.

But the question is why did he meet his source there, rather than in a SCIF on Capital Hill, which would have been the logical thing for any Congressman to do. I think the reason has to be that (1) his source was a White House staffer, because no one gets into the WH complex (including Old EOB) without a WH staff pass or a visitor’s pass issued by WH staff; (2) the staffer had to be someone well enough known on the Hill that he/she would likely have been recognized if they had been seen wandering around anywhere near a Hill SCIF facility; and (3) the meeting had to have been approved at the highest levels of the WH, Bannon or Priebus.

So, if there was any doubt before now that this was a rediculous WH clown car set-up, the driver of that clown car has just now let us all in on their little - not so well kept - secret. Fools. Dangerous fools.

25 Likes
33 Likes

Doesn’t this look like obstruction of justice, the White House feeding Nunes misleading information. Is Nunes a dupe or part of the cover up? For him stupid may be his best defense.

9 Likes

If House republicans are looking for someone even dumber than Paul Ryan for Speaker, I think I have found their man.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available