Discussion: Nunes Was On WH Grounds Day Before Making Bold Trump Surveillance Claims

Yup. Even destroying the government requires a certain amount of competency. Other than the Generals and oddly enough the wife of the fence turtle, these people have shown no competency at all.

16 Likes

And providing us with a compelling reason why the "Southern White House visitor and Membership logs should be public.
If, he’s (Trump) is doing business there as he alleges , it should be public

23 Likes

Well now that is just radical thinking. Heaven forbid the Trump administration being transparent. That would be so untrump like.

5 Likes

Ha!

2 Likes

Is he dumber than Flynn?

6 Likes

Thanks–that got a real laugh out of me. And of course it’s true too.

4 Likes

When is Schiff’s next press conference?

11 Likes

Let me understand this. Nunes was “briefing” the President on stuff the President already knew. It sounds like a conspiracy to me. The crooks were trying to get their stories straight.

27 Likes

WHERE DID HE GO TO SCHOOL: DUMB PHUCK U ?? It’s time to flush his POS !

4 Likes

Yep. As venal as Erlichman, but not nearly as smart.

13 Likes

Trump hasn’t committed to ObaMa policy that visitor logs be released every 30 or whatever days, hence the Mar a Lago bill. He would’ve been logged into a visitor log, not sure where. They would certainly have him on a list at the gate so SS would let him on grounds.

12 Likes

So we now know for sure that the source of the information Nunes claims to have seen has White House clearance. I don’t think the Bannon Administration would be so careless as to allow Trump access to such top secret materials so we can eliminate Little Donnie Trump as a source.

8 Likes

When terms like “shit the bed” describe your work in The People’s House, it’s time to consider a hasty retirement. Nunes has been emerging on the radar for about a year, and really attracted notice after Comey’s pre-election email stunt. I have no idea what kind of a deal he thinks he has with Trump, but it won’t save his skin at this point. Resign now and hopefully avoid prison time for obstruction of justice.

10 Likes

Alyssa Milano. Smart and purty.

13 Likes

President Bannon’s office most likely.

2 Likes

WordWordWord.

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking that saying the fate of the Republic might rest on the incompetence of Team Trump. If these guys had Nixon’s smarts…

11 Likes

Are readers of a certain age feeling like we’ve seen this movie before? Well before he resigned, it seemed obvious to many that every calumny one suspected of “Tricky Dick” Nixon would eventually prove true. Gettin’ that feeling now.

Faced with ever more evidence of his adviser cronies with their hands in the Russkie cookie jar, we will be asked to believe that- like Nixon huddled in the Oval Office with his Erlichman and Haldeman- the fish stink does not start at the head.

20 Likes

Someone asked this earlier. Why did the spokesperson’s statement say Nunes was looking into “unmasking” before Trump tweeted that the White House had been wiretapped. That’s not what Trump tweeted anyway.

I guess that means Trump, but neither he nor any of those people involved were yet in the White House at the time. Seems like it might cause some confusion.

3 Likes

How can Ryan not remove him as Chairman? This seems to be the only time I’ve seen Ryan give any evidence of having balls.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available