Discussion: NPS Approves 'Unite The Right' Anniversary Rally Outside White House

Today in Future Tweets …

6 Likes

Wilbur Ross is shorting TikiTorch and RalphLauren stock as we speak

10 Likes

Has anyone heard whether the June 30 protests across the country are still on in opposition to separating children from parents and imprisoning entire families?

t’s not as if Trump ended Zero Tolerance. He just made a temporary strategic retreat till the media coverage melts away as Donald knows it always does. We still haven’t seen inside any of the playgrounds and summer camps where Faux News swears the girls and toddlers are being housed.

1 Like

I believe this is scheduled WH job fair. Lot of openings on WH staff

7 Likes

“The rush of photojournalists heading to DC en masse may throw the Earth of its axis.”

Make America Gyrate Again?

4 Likes

I still maintain that Miller is Putin’s bastard son who was sent to run the White House for that barely functioning,illiterate Russian puppet Trump.

1 Like

Trump aide Stephen Miller, meet your great-grandfather, who flunked his naturalization test
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-aide-stephen-miller-meet-great-grandfather-flunked-naturalization-test-203424658.html

2 Likes

Lots of good footage for the election adds… I see it as a win-win…

5 Likes

400 people who really want to lose their jobs by outing themselves as Nazis.

They are probably full-time Nazies…

I haven’t heard, but, since the clock is ticking until the Flores settlement kicks in, and they start separating kids again while it goes through the courts, I wouldn’t be surprised if there are still protests but, perhaps, widened, such as against indefinite incarceration’s for families. Or for a DACA solution.

Don’t think this is going to die, in spite of Spankee apparently thinking he’s solved the problem.

5 Likes

I’m still going with clone of Reinhardt Heydrich from the secret underground lab built by Nazis who fled to Paraguay.

4 Likes

Organizer Jason Kessler’s application describes it as a “white civil rights” rally. He says he wants elected officials in Washington to know that the violence that killed a woman and injured others in Charlottesville was provoked by what he’s calling “civil rights abuse.”

Silly bugger, Donald doesn’t care about 'cvil rights abuse", he should know that…

Rest up, danny. We all need to take care of ourselves right now. I am rationing my exposure for the time being due to feeling overwhelmed. You are not alone. We all need to get away from the news, to take breaks. Hang in there.

3 Likes

Don’t forget to bring your garden hoes and tikki torches, boys. That’ll make one hell of a good picture in front of the White House for liberals to campaign on come the 2018 elections. There’s nothing more noxious than nazis and white supremacists giving their full support of this administration from which decent people can campaign against, imo.

3 Likes

This. Or they can ghostwrite Ann Coulter books.

4 Likes

Every single “rally” the Nazi’s have instigated, since Charlottesville has been a joke. They are pumped up right now because their leader is hurting brown children, but they will think twice when they might get hurt. I doubt it happens but if it does they will further damage the GOP and that is good. It is a win-win for us.

1 Like

I wonder if they will burn the Reichstag oops, I mean the Capitol Building?

2 Likes

The Incels are a scary bunch.

1 Like

The Antis should show up wearing pink KKK hoods…

thousands of them

@rickjones I’m hoping for some sign of hail.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available