Discussion: NPS Approves 'Unite The Right' Anniversary Rally Outside White House

I’m 80 and was thinking that maybe it’s time to check out. Then I realized that my vote is needed to get rid of the people who are destroying my beloved country. My goal is now to at least outlast our President.

2 Likes

Find a park or a trail or even a stretch of city sidewalks. Walk it. Don’t look at a screen while you’re walking.

2 Likes

Kessler can only muster 400 racists to praise Hair Fuhrer? Loser. Fail!! Well Obama never had such a large crowd of white supremacists outside the White House chanting for him. Best. Biggest. Win!! What about HRC’s emails.

“Stephen Miller is so excited he’s already picked out his outfit. He’s
been saving his favourite khakis for just the right occasion.”

15th Century Sephardic rabbi in auto-de-fé dress?

The national forehead reserve Miller is such an ass(hole) that he ignores the fact that white supremacists hate Jews.

1 Like

I’m opposed to Nazi country music, if that’s a thing. The point, which apparently went over your head, is that the new Nazi movement seems to have a lot of young, white males, which means it’s not going to die with the older generation in 20 years. We’ll be stuck with this for another 60 years, though hopefully it will be regarded again as an evil option and shoved in the corner.

It would be funny if a lightning bolt struck the middle of their crowd and kill the good(?) people on that side.

1 Like

If these guys want to “Unite the Right,” they’re going to need a different new fuhrer. The one they’re backing now can’t even unite the House Republican Caucus.

3 Likes

O bazinga!

2 Likes

Those FBI agents won’t be plants but participants.

Also known as the Thousand Man March.

Good. The worst thing that can happen to these people is them being exposed for what they truly are. This isn’t a travesty. It’s an opportunity. Crush them.

What day?

Perfect day for the 'spontaneous" March for the Children in DC.

Think of it as a “Flash Mob” event.

Think about it . .

Think more about it . .

How appropriate!

1 Like

I agree with all of the replies so far. The walk in the park visit is a mainstay for us right now. New kittens are demanding more attention than the orange one. Yard work in the heat and the sun is a good reminder of not all things bow to the D.C. shenanigans. Find odd things to watch beyond your norm. (Highly suggest “Bombshell”, that was a recent surprise). Go back to what had been your normal. Find those routines that you put aside and start again. That last suggestion is being a big help here.

1 Like

“that the violence that killed a woman and injured others in Charlottesville was provoked by what he’s calling “civil rights abuse.””

Still trying to understand that line.

You don’t understand: This is part of the Annual Executive Branch Job Fair.

Here,. I wrote the chorus for you–

“Fourth Reich in khakis is beckoning…”
Tiki, tiki, whomp, whomp
Tiki, tiki, whomp, whomp
My little tiki, tiki torch

That’s one hell of a reading assignment you just gave me.

Also, watch out for people looking down into their palm and walking directly into your path.

I’ve needed a movie I can watch with my friend, so that might just fit the bill.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available