Discussion: Nielsen’s Career Forever Linked To Family Border Separations

10 Likes

Fair or not…

Of course it’s fair to call something what it is. Fuckin’ Nazi bitch. Callous, cruel, heartless bitch.

And again of course, I don’t apologize for calling you what you are.

3 Likes

“By Tuesday, Nielsen appeared to be back in Trump’s good graces,”

Is there a worse place to be, other than in a cage in Texas?

4 Likes

Maybe Ilsa the She-Wolf can team up with Stormy Daniels…

the horrid of doing nothing during Katrina
the horrid of caging children
Nielsen really needs to resign before she does more damage.
She has done more than enough - she is an embarrassment to the country

2 Likes

“Dead-Ender”

She was appointed to a series of jobs she had no business doing. If half the country wasn’t opposed to meritocracy on principle, she would have risen to a position where her talents would have been well-used, and no further.

But self-important is as self-important does. She doesn’t know her limits, and she plays for a team that doesn’t care about winning the season as much as getting scouted.

5 Likes

She is blonde after all.

Chris Matthews had guests on tonight addressing this issue.

Wouldn’t she also have some part in the estimated 5,000 dead in Puerto Rico?

2 Likes

Whenever, I hear or see Nielsen’s name, I am always going to remember that caca she spewed during her infamous Press Conference at the WH.

So yes, she has better get used to it, because it is already here…see how the protesters ran her out of a Mexican restaurant last night in DC? She probably went home crying about it, all night.

Every step of this story makes me sick, these people are so fucked up.

3 Likes

If she still has her own children, it’s not a fair trade.

We already know what the first line of her obituary will be, decades from now.

“She privately expressed her concerns to Trump” will be the second line.

Just as when Colin Powell was asked to go before the UN and lie about Iraq’s non-existent WMDs and he did so, Nielsen had the chance to do the honorable thing and resign. Powell didn’t and had no political future; so too has Nielsen no political future. You made this bed, lie in it.

3 Likes

Brethren!

1 Like

What was it that Corey Lewandowski said in that controversial interview? - “Womp, womp.” That’s how much I care about Nielsen’s future career options.

2 Likes

I’m Danish and embarrassed that a woman whose name suggests similar ethnic origins could stoop so low.

No one who sided with our bloated shitwad President will be allowed in decent society after this. She’s hardly alone. Frankly, every single person who went to Trump’s rally tonight should have their citizenship stripped and then be locked up in an Arpaio-style tent prison for the rest of their worthless lives.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available