Discussion: NBC News President Wants An Edgier 'Meet The Press'

Chuck Todd is about as edgy as a rubber ball.

44 Likes

So their idea of having more Conservative Hacks and Milquetoast Dems on their panels hasn’t panned out? Quelle suprise!

How about this NBC: Have some people on who know what the fuck they’re talking about and can challenge the bullshit talking points (i.e. lies) their hack panelists spew? Rachel Maddow comes to mind.

44 Likes

Ugh. Sounds like it’s Poochie the Dog time at MTP. How long before she brings in a young, “in-your-face” conservative female co-host?

11 Likes

Yeah, I’m soooo sure John McCain and Huckleberry will lie awake Saturday night sweating their Sunday interrogations. Ha, ha, ha…

11 Likes

I’m sure Chuck Todd will rock that show with edginess when he brings in his “Soup of the Day” segment.

20 Likes

Meet the Press getting edgier? Whoa, if they play their cards right they may start attracting the lucrative 57-59 year-old white male demographic. Edgy!

13 Likes

What the network probably wants is "WWE Meets DC.’ 'Cause, you know, ratings.

4 Likes

Noonan and Friedman in buttless chaps…

9 Likes

Somehow, that face doesn’t inspire confidence in “edgier.”

4 Likes

hope the new format includes less John McCain and Lindsey. a lot less

25 Likes

Chuck Todd doesn’t question the BS of Republicans. Now that’s edgy.

13 Likes

Chuck Todd is super edgy. He has a goatee. And they’re getting him some thick black horn-rimmed glasses.

12 Likes

That’s exactly what came to mind, Lindsey Naegle and people like her who only speak in marketing buzzwords because those are the only tools they have to think with.

4 Likes

The closest Chuck Todd will get to that is if he interviews the guitar player for U2.

2 Likes

This site is becoming weirder in a way I don’t entirely disapprove of.

9 Likes

I think a guy has to be pretty edgy (or at least self confident) to leave the house with a pathetic goatee and a shitty haircut.

5 Likes

Pretty sure that picture is what’s next to “Derp” in the dictionary.

6 Likes

When I think edgy, I definitely think Chuck Todd! not!

1 Like

Chuck “Its not my job to Report the News” Todd and edgy is the same sentence is laughable - as a matter of fact this is an oxymoron.

6 Likes

It’s to make it easier to insert the electrodes.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available