Discussion: 'Nasty' Women Everywhere Rising Up To Reclaim Trump's Insult At Clinton

1-800 HOGIRLS

There is still the shouting and a few rotund ladies singing ; )

1 Like

Halloween costume is so easy this year, and I can go vote in it too: white pantsuit and pussy cat ears. meow!

2 Likes

Here ya go! We with Her: http://www.hillaryavatar.com/

OT:

Trump Freaks Out And Runs From Interview When Asked About His Racism And Sexism

Donald Trump gave new meaning to the phrase cut and run as he abruptly cut off an interview with a local Ohio television station and ran away when he was asked about his racism and sexism.

Video at the link:

5 Likes

Love it. She looks great!

Al Smith Dinner tonight is just icing on the cake

Yeah I can’t imagine how that’s going to go.

ohh ohh, I"m a doctor too! (chemistry). I think it’s the sleep deprivation and resultant medication of the symptoms.

1 Like

I believe that Hillary also referred to the deplorables as ‘assfaces’. They need to get right on that.

That was a long time ago – I think the expectations for a Trump would be pretty low. It would be interesting to see if papa Trump made big donations to the school before, during, and after Donald attended.

1 Like

He doesn’t need any help- when he gets in trouble, he simply digs deeper! Go Donnie!! :smile:

1 Like

I hear bad hombre goes well with that…

1 Like

Ya know, Ho actually mispronounced that like he does so many words. What he said was, bad hambres which means bad hungers.
Ho is pendejo, idiota, grande stupido.

1 Like

You may be right.

1. He has no self-awareness
  2. If he does, he doesn’t seem to care, because he has always avoided the consequences of his actions.
  3. He doesn’t want to change any of that. He’s content to wallow in his own bitterness and rage.

No, you’re the puppet.

Blue, I love this. I got goosebumps reading it. George HW Bush has been racking up the respect points with me, as well. And this scores him big. A classy letter from a classy man. Too bad his son has/had the Trump gene. This, my friends, is known as humility and respect for something so much bigger than any one man…or woman…and disdain for something so petty as partisan politics when party is placed over country. I accept that I am complicit in the degradation. But I, we, liberals, didn’t start the decline…I am certain of this. The very notion of compromise is now taboo in the age of the Tea Party and a death knell for a GOP politician should they even attempt to cross the aisle. That’s not us. We have no guilt in that penny-ante bullshit.

With that said, as I stated earlier, Jeff Flake offers me hope that the Republican party can, perhaps, find it’s way back to humanity and some semblance of sanity. Until then, or until the Tea Party eats him and others like him, it saddens me how far we’ve fallen. This country will be at it’s optimal setting when there are viable parties, plural, that can reach compromise, and govern and legislate together. No one party should have absolute power. As is said, absolute power corrupts…absolutely. The notion of a multiple parties working together may be a pipe dream, but we will be a better country for it, should that dream become a reality.

But, until then, the adults have to hold it down. With the possible exception of Flake, and admittedly, I do not know Flake’s skeletons and shortcomings as a Republican–but I like what I’m hearing from him currently, all the grown ups have a D in front of their name.

1 Like

2 Likes

Damn Straight! :smile:

I dunno… some of them have been in that basket a little too long - they’ve turned to raisins already! Or perhaps they’re just rotted raisins? :smile_cat:

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available