Discussion: Moore Suggests Jewish Philanthropist George Soros Is Going To Hell

But not boilerplate Christian doctrine. Catholic doctrine includes good people who honestly sought God accessing Heaven even if they are called to a different religion.

6 Likes

Moore wants to be the Senator from Talibama.

21 Likes

History tells a different story about Catholic anti-semitism.

3 Likes

Roy Moore (R-Projection) will fit right in with our Projectionist President.

4 Likes

Matthew 7

22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’

23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Even an atheist can quote scripture.

15 Likes

“Soros, a Jewish Hungarian-born billionaire and philanthropist, is going to hell…‘to the same place that people who don’t recognize G-d and morality and accept his salvation are going’…”

Shorter Moore: “Jewish Jewey Jew Jews Jewishly!”

Rapey Roy is about as subtle as an unflushed toilet.

26 Likes

I wasn’t discussing practice, but doctrine.

1 Like

He’s saying Soros is a deviant

2 Likes

I’ve decided to go to Hell. I realize that if I went to Heaven, with all the people like Roy Moore who are sure they’re going there, THAT would be truly hellish. So I’m heading in the other direction.

14 Likes

Leave Soros alone. He still owes me $150 for all that marching I did.

25 Likes

Oh, no. Not just Mitch McConnell. Roy Moore’s batshit should be laid at the feet of every Republican everywhere.

17 Likes

Evangelicals think Catholics are going to hell too.

14 Likes

Update: Not to worry George. There is no heaven nor hell.

5 Likes

As a statement of doctrine it’s one of the least offensive things he’s ever said. I was more offended that he thinks Muslims shouldn’t be in Congress.

13 Likes

You forgot robocaller Bernie Bernstein!

12 Likes

Dear Roy Moore, please take your crystal ball and go bowling…

4 Likes

I love you commenters here. . . . you provide perspective, wisdom, insight, and a real laugh just when I need it.

9 Likes

Phew, I’m glad that’s settled.

What about Jared Kushner, Roy?

Converted Ivanka to the dark side. Does he get a pass?

9 Likes

I think they also have Moore saying that women shouldn’t be in Congress. (Why any female would vote Republican is beyond my comprehension. . . )

9 Likes

If anyone’s going to hell, it is Moore.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available