Discussion: Moore Suggests Jewish Philanthropist George Soros Is Going To Hell

Why even say this? This is truly the worst politician in history and still a small favorite to win despite the credible sexual assault allegations.

His agenda is sexual in nature, his agenda is liberal, and not what Americans need. It’s not our American culture,” he said. “Soros comes from another world that I don’t identify with. I wish I could face him directly, and I’d tell him the same thing.”

Uh. What?

17 Likes

If Moore is going to heaven, sign me up for hell.

18 Likes

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

23 Likes

So, Moore hates Jews who are more successful. Hatred of Jews has a long tradition in our South.

21 Likes

Hatred of Jews has a long tradition everywhere. Not just in our South.

15 Likes

Good for you, Roy Moore. When you arrive in the Senate, you will be the most Republican of the Republicans.

Make Mitch McConnell own the pile of shit that he has created.

28 Likes

Holy smokes. Roy’s God hates Jews, just like Roy does. As they say: If triangles worship a god, you can be sure it has three sides.

14 Likes

I’ll bet that challenge made George Soros LOL.

9 Likes

Teenage girl: “What are we doing on our date tonight, Roy?”
Moore: “My agenda is sexual in nature and not what you need (but it’s what I want).”

8 Likes

No matter how much money he’s got, he’s still going to the same place that people who don’t recognize God and morality and accept his (sic) salvation are going.

Anyone think Moore stopped reading about halfway through the Old Testament and figured that was all there was? 'Cause how much money you got is supposed to keep you OUT of Heaven, not get you in.

Matthew 19:24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.

7 Likes

That all non-Christians will burn in hell is boilerplate evangelical doctrine. This really shouldn’t surprise anyone.

Someone should ask Mike Pence what he thinks about Jews entry into Heaven.

16 Likes

Particularly in the South, hatred of Jews dwells.

4 Likes

But not boilerplate Christian doctrine. Catholic doctrine includes good people who honestly sought God accessing Heaven even if they are called to a different religion.

6 Likes

Moore wants to be the Senator from Talibama.

21 Likes

History tells a different story about Catholic anti-semitism.

3 Likes

Roy Moore (R-Projection) will fit right in with our Projectionist President.

4 Likes

Matthew 7

22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’

23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Even an atheist can quote scripture.

15 Likes

“Soros, a Jewish Hungarian-born billionaire and philanthropist, is going to hell…‘to the same place that people who don’t recognize G-d and morality and accept his salvation are going’…”

Shorter Moore: “Jewish Jewey Jew Jews Jewishly!”

Rapey Roy is about as subtle as an unflushed toilet.

26 Likes

I wasn’t discussing practice, but doctrine.

1 Like

He’s saying Soros is a deviant

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available